The Ignorant Music Industry | Teen Ink

The Ignorant Music Industry

By C.J.Moore BRONZE, GR, Michigan
C.J.Moore BRONZE, GR, Michigan

“Neon-icon” said Riff Raff.  the singer whose name was “Riff Raff” was already annoying but to
have him repeat this preposterous phrase over and over was even worse.
The song kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. It was like the person
singing couldn't really sing. You just got lost in the music. The song phrase got really annoying….. at least that's what i thought.
I had been listening to one song after another, then the new song called: “tiptoeing in my jordans” came on. The music sounded pretty cool but once Riff Raff started to sing I had realized it was another excuse for a song.
I had heard so many songs that were annoying; but this one had topped my list of annoyance. The rapper’s song was bad, and there was no doubt in my mind about that. The only thing that still kind-of stumps me is why on earth would a music producer say that this song was good
The Song was terrible and there was no doubt in my mind about that. The song taught me a lot of things. Like not to say idiotic phrases in public, and not make my name Riff Raff. Basically by doing these things, you make yourself look like a fool. What I learned on this day was that rappers are dumb and that they make stupid decisions. So when I grow up if I decided to become a rapper (which I probably wont ) I will know not to make my name something stupid. The name of the song sounds so descriptive, but really, it is dumb. So the lesson learned is rappers are dumb, and so is their music.