Persuasive Letter about Pinocchio | Teen Ink

Persuasive Letter about Pinocchio

By Wodey BRONZE, Detroit, Minnesota
Wodey BRONZE, Detroit, Minnesota

March 13 . 2015

Dear Literary Canon Board of Directors,

I am writing this letter because I belief that Pinocchio should be in the classics of all reading books.

The first reason I believe this is a great story because the story line is fantastic. The picture it paints is very vivid. The art work on the cover is amazing.

The second reason is because it teaches great lessons, it teaches you to never lie, and to be truthful and also that you can be anything.

The final reason is because Kids and Adults love it! It has its own cartoon, the jokes are really funny. and it has no violence.

As you can see Pinocchio is a classic because his father made him a wooden boy but when he lies his nose increase in size. All he wanted to be is a real boy but he kept lying and once he told the truth he became a real boy. This film made Disney famous and is ranked among the best animated films of all time. It has received great reviews and telling the truth is a great lesson for all us to learn.

I hope that you will consider this choice for the literary canon. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Roy F.