All Players Ready? | Teen Ink

All Players Ready?

By YouMeanLikeThis SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
YouMeanLikeThis SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

“There's no good games anymore!” “Why are all video games the same?” “Why are these games so bad?” These are things you hear a lot in the video gaming community. Today in the gaming community all you hear is about how terrible a game, no matter how great the game truly is.

When we used to hear the words “future releases.” We, gamers, used to get excited but now we hear it and we don't react to it like before. Unfortunately, after many years of being spoiled by amazing video games like the Grand Theft Auto series, Halo series, and the Call Of Duty series. We became blind to other games that weren't apart of those series or made by the same company that brought us those games. There are many wonderful games out like Tomb Raider, Killers Is Dead, and kingdom Hearts.

“There's no good games anymore!” Wrong! There are many amazing video games today in the world. It just depends on what the player prefers. Everyone loves the Mario games series, but not everyone cares for the Call Of Duty. There's a video game for everybody in the world, all you need to do is look for it. Many people play one terrible game and then they think all video games are terrible, which is a tragedy!

“Why are all these games so bad?” Is another comment you hear multiple times too. When a “new” game is released, and the game contains new features many complain about all the new changes. But when there is a good game with great new features, there's still those people who just need to hate, and that's just sad. “Why are all these games the same?” So Some games keep the same old features and then people start complaining about it being the same game from before!

I just want to tell everyone that no matter how you feel about a game it won't really affect the companies that create these games. One big reason why they don't care is because they can overhype a video game to the point where everyone is interested into the game. Plus it's an entertaining industry, so as long as the game is popular and people are interested, they win. I enjoy video games of all types; I just hate how people just complain about games! Remember people there are over thousands of video games in the country, so just look for a game you can enjoy and don't complain.