Hotest Celebs' 'dos

The Coolest Celebrity Cuts
Thanks to me, you can tell your hairdresser the celeb hairstyle you’re looking for!
Emma Watson
The inspiration: Emma Watson
What to ask for: A pixie crop
Whom it will suit: Be careful because this cut is really tricky to wear. Oval faces, like Emma’s, can carry this off, or if you have tiny features teamed with huge eyes you’ll be able to get away with it.
Styling time: Minutes! That’s great news for lazy girls.
How to style: Its really easy to! Wash and ruffle with your fingers and a touch of wax for a textured version. For a sleeker finish part your hair down the side and smooth with a comb.
Jessie J
The inspiration: Jessie J
What to ask for: A mid-length, graduated bib teamed with a heavy blunt fringe
Whom it will suit: most face shapes, but if your face is round, it may be better to opt for a more sweeping or layered fringe to ‘lengthen’ your face.
Styling time: it’ll take a good 30 minutes to perfect this.
How to style: use a brush that has a cushioned base to help create a smooth finish minus static. Before drying, apply a heat protection spray, as you’ll be using a hairdryer and straightners for a poker-straight Jessie J finish.
Ke$ha
The inspiration: Ke$ha
What to ask for: keep hair long, but ask for shorter top layers and longer bottom ones to give oomph. It’ll be easier to create curl that won’t drop in 10 minutes if you’ve got layers, too.
Whom it will suit: all face shapes, but fine hair may droop quicker.
Styling time: an hour first time
How to style: apply a root boosting spray before drying, then blow-dry smooth using a paddle brush to style. Once hair is nearly dry, pin it up and take 1 inch sections to wrap around a hot air curling brish. After, apply a spritz of strong-hold hairspray.
Alli Simpson
The inspiration: Alli Simpson
What to ask for: Random longer layers in order to create texture at the ends.
Whom it will suit: all hair types and most face shapes – although you’ll need more layers around your jaw line if your face is long, otherwise it could make it look even longer.
Styling time: as long as it takes to you to blow-dry - styling after that will be minimal.
How to style: a hair mousse will add the body, then use a vent brush to style as you blow-dry because this clever tool will help you get volume right from the hair roots. Don’t attempt to do what your hairdresser does and use a round one – they get tangled in you’re your hair, so leave complications like these to the pros. Once dry, use a touch of serum to twiddle through the ends.