Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift

By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana

Taylor Swifts’ new album is a mix between pop and country. Now Swift is changing her style a little too much. She should stick to country where her roots are. Now she is completely changing everything about her; her music, her style, and her look. This is very depressing because I use to think of her as a role model and now I think she is letting little girls down who want to be country like her. My friend Tedd believer’s he should definitely get rid of those horrible bangs.

I believe she has potential but she needs to get rid of those 1999 style bangs. HELLO its 2012!!!! Her first album was my favorite she had. And what’s up with her new song 22. I mean really, the song goes “it feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters”. I mean come on are you six . The plus side of this album is that she has three good songs: We Are Never Getting Back Together , Begin Again and, I Knew You Were Trouble . that’s all Over all this album has its good points and bad but overall I think she just needs to be herself and stay the same.

Zoya_Khan GOLD said...
on Jan. 7 2013 at 7:30 am
Zoya_Khan GOLD, Gujranwala, Other

Where LOGIC ends, FAITH begins.
- Zoya Khan

I totally agree with u :) :) :)