One Direction Essay

My mom and I were driving down the freeway, going to my dads house so she could drop me off there. I turned the radio on and put my favorite station on. “Here's a new song from a band called One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful,” the radio DJ said. A catchy tune began to play, it made not only my body dance but my heart too. A deep and sweet voice began to sing meaningful lyrics that made me smile so much it hurt my cheeks. I quickly noticed that there was not one, but five guys singing the romantic yet fun song. I caught onto the chorus and quietly sang with them, when words that I didn't know came up, I just hummed along too. I danced as best as a girl can in a small car. My mom couldn't help herself and started humming along too. Then the three minutes and twenty seconds of heaven were over, and I knew I was in love with those five guys, One Direction.

The most important thing in my life, five guys, one band, One Direction. Made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. The cutest guys you could imagine. Everything about them is beautiful. Every single one of their songs is the most heavenly song you will ever hear. Their voices are more breath taking than you could imagine and angels voice being. Each member has beautiful personalities as well, another reason I love them so very much. One Direction, the most important thing in my life.

Every song on both of One Direction's albums are very moving in both ways anything can be moving. The moving where you literally move around and dance, and the moving where there are just tons of emotions. Some songs have one of the two, and some have both. Their song Heart Attack has the dancing kind of moving because it has an amazing beat that just makes you want to move around the room and party. One Direction's song Little Things has the emotions kind of moving, with the lyrics that make you want to cry because they are so meaningful. But their song Rock Me, has the moving where you just want to be in a group of your friends and laugh and dance like kings and queens. It also has the emotions kind of moving because when you listen to the lyrics it has this meaning that just puts a spotlight on any caring emotions you have. Whether it has the dance moving or emotion moving, or both, every song by One Direction is the most extraordinary song ever.

One Directions voices are another reason I love them so much. Both their singing voices and talking voices can catch anyone speechless. Liam has a voice that isn't too low, but isn't too deep, and he has a Wolverhampton-British accent that makes everyone giggle from its cuteness. Louis has a voice that is high and very soft and delicate sounding, with his Doncaster-British accent. Zayn has a deep rich sounding voice with a Bradford-British accent. Niall has a soft and deep voice with his gorgeous Mullingar-Irish accent. Harry has a deep and rusty sounding voice with his Cheshire-British accent. Their voices are so distinctive and beautiful, in every single way possible.

Each member of One Direction has a beautiful personality as well, just another reason, on a long list of reasons, why I love One Direction. Liam has a sweet, fatherly, caring personality. Louis has a peter pan kind of personality. Louis believes he will never grow up and thinks everything needs to be fun in a way. Zayn has a sweet, over protective, bad boy personality. Niall has an adorable, care free, special personality that makes everyone love him. Harry has the perfect kind of personality. He can be shy, but at the same time completely friendly. He cares a lot, and kind be very protective of what he cares about. Harry is very sweet and seems to always make people feel special. Each boy has a beautiful personality that everyone cant help but love.

One Direction's faces are just the icing on top of the cake. Liam has deep brown eyes and caramel colored short hair. He has a oval shaped face and has a lot of freckles. Louis has deep turquoise eyes with reddish brownish colored hair. Louis has a heart shaped face with very defined cheekbones. Zayn has really dark brown eyes and black hair. Zayn has a heart shaped face and nice cheekbones. Niall has amazing light blue eyes with bleach blonde hair. He has an oval shaped face and a few freckles. Harry has the most breath taking, deep green eyes and has dark brown curls. Harry has a heart shaped face and two dimples that make me want to cry from their amazing cuteness. They are all so completely gorgeous.

One Direction is the most important thing in my life. For a long time, I have been saving up for two concert tickets so my grandma would take me to a concert on their Take Me Home tour. Eventually I had two hundred dollars, when my grandma told me she would pay for her own ticket, so we went online and bought two tickets for One Directions concert in Chula Vista California on the fourth of August, in 2013. I can't wait, only 245 more days to go as of today. I didn't want to fall in love with these boys, I just did, and I regret nothing. I love Harry Edward Styles, Niall James Horan, Zayn Javadd Malik, Louis William Tomlinson, and Liam James Payne, One Direction.

all_things_ali said...
today at 3:40 pm:
I love them so much. Now they have three albums, and I spend hours upon hours every single day looking at pictures, listening to music, and surrounding myself with them. I'm a Niall girl all the way!

Tara_BitesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 2:07 pm:
I just had to say this: I regret nothing.

Jan. 8 at 2:07 pm:
I honestly think One Direction is the best band in the world. I'm more a Liam/Louis girl, only because I think they are the cutest. I personally more relate to Harry a little because my parents separated when I was young. I'm Irish like Niall. And I am constantly worried about my looks like Zayn. But this essay is good and all in all, I like you! :)

austin mahone said...
i think this essay is really good because first of all i like one direction and second of all i think that it is cool that you described all of the one direction members with specific details and i liked that u should write more or maybe fanfiction ...

luv1d said...
Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:59 am:
cool