Taylor Swift

We all know her as a country singer that has won over millions of people across the nation. But who is this major part of our iTunes browser, you ask? The one and only, Taylor Swift. She currently is on tour, going many different places. One of which was Omaha. This concert consisted of heartfelt melodies, backstabbing revenge, and of course, love potion number nine. Taylor won the audience over with her spunk and personality. The most memorable part for a lot of people was when she descended into the crowd. Making her way around she touched hands. Maybe even a smile and hello if lucky. I myself was inches from her. Taylor Swift has been an idol to most teens for years now. But, some think differently. I have been told things like, “I think if you through all the editing she has no talent” and “I hate her!” That of which can be offensive to some. But I for one think Taylor has many years left. Years of heartbreaks, new loves, and revenge. Like they say, “Once an idol, always an idol.”

TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKS! said...
Jan. 13 at 5:03 pm:
I love Taylor Swift THANKS FOR THE ARTICAL IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
I love Taylor Swift! Thanks for this article!

Carlie replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:43 am :
Your welcome! :)

Lillie said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 4:58 pm:
I like taylor swift too.