I want shampoo! | Teen Ink

I want shampoo!

By Khai Phan GOLD, Carrollton, Texas
Khai Phan GOLD, Carrollton, Texas

Who doesn’t love Justin Bieber? I know I do! One reason everybody should love Justin Bieber is because of his amazing voice. Without his amazing voice he wouldn’t be as famous as he is. His voice is better than all of the other singers.
Another reason everybody should love him is because of his gorgeous hair. A lot of people around the world want to be just like him because of his hair. Boys want Justin Bieber hair to get all the girls. His hair is just so lush, you can’t resist. The thing that keeps his hair so lush is his shampoo.
So really who wouldn’t love Justin Bieber? I know I do! He’s an amazing singer and has awesome hair. A lot of kids look up to him and so should you.

Khai Phan GOLD said...
on Mar. 21 2011 at 9:19 am
Khai Phan GOLD, Carrollton, Texas
no there not...

on Mar. 21 2011 at 9:18 am
Wildcat85 BRONZE, Carroltton, Texas

DONT HAVE

read mines there really good

on Jan. 6 2011 at 9:50 am
erin story BRONZE, Coarrolton, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
i love justin beiber. this article is amazing. and 100% true. i love khai.

on Dec. 26 2010 at 8:25 pm
magic-esi PLATINUM, Hyde Park, New York

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

Ummmm... Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you didn't express yours very well. Try to go more in depth. What about his voice makes it 'better than all the other singers'? Why is his hair and his voice reason enough to make him the glorious singer you say he is? Personally, I don't agree... but you at least have to try to convince me.

on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:00 pm
SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

Well this is an opinion article. If you can call it an article. The title and the writing were not related at all, and that really bugged me. Try and state your opinion in a more interesting way, Khai!

on Dec. 17 2010 at 5:28 pm
krazykathleen BRONZE, Edwardsville, Illinois

"7/5 of all people do not understand fractions." -Unknown

Righttt. So, sorry, not everyone has to like Justin Bieber. "His voice is better than all of the other singers.." That's not a fact. That's called an opinion. And most boys I know don't want his hair- that would be creepy! Oh and I doubt it's his shampoo only- there are a billion products and for pics it's called "airbrushing." Sorry to crush this, but it's not an article. And I'm a little worried about you if you're not using shampoo...

on Dec. 9 2010 at 5:54 pm
fannyalexgirl SILVER, Nyc, New York

"Scars can come in useful. I have one myself above my left knee which is a perfect map of the London Underground." - Dumbledore

haha Treefiddy! I hate justin bieber..

on Dec. 9 2010 at 2:43 am
Treefiddy BRONZE, Tarzana, California
I didn't think I could dispise him any more than I did before I read this. Well, I guess I learned something new today.