Who is Justin Beiber? | Teen Ink

Who is Justin Beiber?

June 21, 2010
By ashbadash BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
ashbadash BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
4 articles 1 photo 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
Friends are like glue, they always stick by your side.


“OMG it’s Justin Bieber!!!!

“AHHHHH I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!”

“I’ve got Justin Fever!!”

I hear his name everywhere. Justin Bieber this and Justin Bieber that, but why is he so special? Justin Bieber is the new pop star in the music realm, his new album, My World, has been number 1 on the charts and everyone loves him. Well girls around the world mainly, but that doesn’t include me. I believe that he’s just another guy who girls will get tired with and he’ll probably become less popular in 3-5 years. His singing is mediocre and the only thing that most girls like is (quote) “the way he flips his hair and the way his eyes gaze at you like you’re the only girl on the planet”. Really, I can’t stand the guy. He thinks he’s a big shot just because girls around the world are falling all over him, when in reality, he’s not even close. I mean he’s almost 17 years old and he’s attracting the 9 and 10 year olds to his concert, shouldn’t that show him something?

Plenty of my friends are Justin Bieber fanatics so I know how other girls are acting too. For instance when Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian met and she posted that she had “Bieber Fever” and then these death threats started pouring in to Kim that “Justin is mine and blah blah blah…”. I believe that those threats were morally and ethically wrong. If you’re reading this and you’re someone who sent a death threat to her just think to yourself was it really necessary. Would you really send a threat to one of your friends like that? Justin Bieber is almost 17 and he can make his own decisions on who to date and what not without the permission from the millions of his girl fans across the world.

In the end, I don’t hate Justin Bieber’s guts entirely; I just don’t like how he’s using all his fame to act all high and mighty. He’s just acting in a wrong way and should tell the girls to give him a little space. I want girls to realize not to revolve their whole world around him because then they’ll eat, drink, and sleep Justin Bieber when there are plenty other things to worry about in this world.


The author's comments:
"Girls everywhere are oo-ing and awe-ing over Jutin Beiber when really I have no clue why."