Who is Justin Beiber?

“OMG it’s Justin Bieber!!!!

“AHHHHH I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!”

“I’ve got Justin Fever!!”

I hear his name everywhere. Justin Bieber this and Justin Bieber that, but why is he so special? Justin Bieber is the new pop star in the music realm, his new album, My World, has been number 1 on the charts and everyone loves him. Well girls around the world mainly, but that doesn’t include me. I believe that he’s just another guy who girls will get tired with and he’ll probably become less popular in 3-5 years. His singing is mediocre and the only thing that most girls like is (quote) “the way he flips his hair and the way his eyes gaze at you like you’re the only girl on the planet”. Really, I can’t stand the guy. He thinks he’s a big shot just because girls around the world are falling all over him, when in reality, he’s not even close. I mean he’s almost 17 years old and he’s attracting the 9 and 10 year olds to his concert, shouldn’t that show him something?

Plenty of my friends are Justin Bieber fanatics so I know how other girls are acting too. For instance when Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian met and she posted that she had “Bieber Fever” and then these death threats started pouring in to Kim that “Justin is mine and blah blah blah…”. I believe that those threats were morally and ethically wrong. If you’re reading this and you’re someone who sent a death threat to her just think to yourself was it really necessary. Would you really send a threat to one of your friends like that? Justin Bieber is almost 17 and he can make his own decisions on who to date and what not without the permission from the millions of his girl fans across the world.

In the end, I don’t hate Justin Bieber’s guts entirely; I just don’t like how he’s using all his fame to act all high and mighty. He’s just acting in a wrong way and should tell the girls to give him a little space. I want girls to realize not to revolve their whole world around him because then they’ll eat, drink, and sleep Justin Bieber when there are plenty other things to worry about in this world.

JB HATER said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:30 am:
I HATE THAT EVERYONE IS GAGA OVER HIM. HES ANNOYING!

kalijahhooks said...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:19 pm:
First off how is Justin B. using all  his fame to act all high and mighty. Second the girls are called FANS get it right ok, they like him and his music! there is nothing wrong with that , his fans help him to get where he is in life. he did not ask you to like him or his music. he makes music for us to listen to he is not doing it to be famous he is doing it because it is his passion. he is following his dreams just like any other teenager would want to do! so girl get a life!

AsylumPatientNo.59637 said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:58 pm:
I agree, but I cant say I hate Justin Bieber, because I dont. I hate how his fans idolize him, and treat everything he does like the second coming of Jesus. It's annoying...

princess6 said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 5:04 pm:
I'm pretty sure that its "Bieber Fever" not "Justin Fever" btw

lexiolivia said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 9:58 am:
I dont like this article. You have no idea who Justin Bieber is as a person. And have you ever realized that he has feelings too? Would you say this to someone who isnt famous? Probably not. And if you would, ur a bully and thats ur problem. You don't have to like Justin, but dont be mean. Yeah, I am a Belieber. I like his music and I genuinely like him as a person. But, honestly, he doesn't sound like a girl. Anyone who says that is trying to be funny or cool, and its not working for you. So st... (more »)

FREYASHAWK replied...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:34 pm :
I believe the reason she wrote this is because he's famous. You probobly are a cardboard box. Music  now defines being normal  and im guessing somehow fall into that catagory but some of us like to be different.

Eleganta123 said...

"He thinks he’s a big shot just because girls around the world are falling all over him, when in reality, he’s not even close."

those were your words not his

Hope U. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:50 pm:
omg people you guys are so rude to my boyfriend so back off

wanda@luv u replied...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm :
oh please!!! he looks like a14 year old but hes 17

Eleganta123 replied...
Apr. 17, 2011 at 8:07 pm :
he is so fyne 

GirlWithAVoice17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I sort of agree but then again he's not the one who makes the, Future Mrs. Bieber shirts himself. His fans are the ones who make him who he is so technically he is who his fans are so!

jeremypevenluva said...
i totally agree with you

spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution said...
i think were missing the point here: JUSTIN BIEBER IS FAIL

qwerty said...
The author writes "He thinks he’s a big shot just because girls around the world are falling all over him, when in reality, he’s not even close." Many people have way different opinions on JB. But dont his fans and all the "girls around the world" make him who he is. They are doing this by listening to his music and supporting it. So he basically is who his fans are making him.

skywriter13 said...
Sept. 2, 2010 at 11:05 am:

I somewhat agree, he should tell the girls to back off but I guess I mean his fans did put him where is he now. If he didn't have a million girls clicking on his videos, Usher wouldn't have noticed him. I think they should give him some space though, his almost 17 and if he disappears in a few years, then hey he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. I don't think we should holding battles on Teen Ink oh why JB is great, or why he is bad. I mean JB is making millions, when we're here and us teens c... (more »)

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:21 pm:
The only reason girls love him is because hes "hot" and sings like a girl, so they can sing along with him. Thats not my definition of love. Sure I like some of his songs, and hes kinda cute, I'll give him that but seriously I don't even know him. For all I know he could be a jerk just putting on a show that hes sweet. I get annoyed when my friends flip out over him, honestly he's just another guy. Nothing special.

krissi.love7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:08 pm:
ignore the last comment ._. i got confused >.<

Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:06 pm:
Well Rex Manning was a character from the movie Empire Records, and all the old ladies liked him, and the only teen there was asking him to sign for her mom. So, there's that :)

Ninja_Writer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 11:00 am:
I couldn't agree more. okay so he's sort of good looking- is that really a reason to obsess over him? When I first heard him singing (One Time), I thought he was girl!

luv2write4everThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:38 pm:
I agree entirely. I mean, it's crazy how girls get all freaked out over a celeb. They don't know them. And plus, a lot of the justin bieber fans probably only like him for his looks and not for his singing.