Miley Cyrus Needs to Go

On the Miley Cyrus ticket I think that she is very low and highly irresponsible. I wouldn't trust her to pet sit for me! And so far as spending money to be like her is concerned, I wouldn't spend one red cent on anything with her name on it. I see her clothes in the front of the store and I am disgusted at them. Why? Because they have her name on the label and two because they are nice trendy clothes and affordable too!, but I simply REFUSE to be associated with Miley Cyrus! It's time some other people take a stand and remove her throne from her in this world that has monopolized all she is and has placed her at the top of the charts. Her time is up...

rockmafia-611 said...
I totally disagree with you.Miley is growing up and trying to just be herself she's not anymore 15 years old.I think she's a good role model because she's strong person and no matter what people say about her she doesn't care and move on with her life and that's called SELF CONFIDENT.Calling her bad actress or singer shows that you people are jealous and i understand that.Who doesn't want to be Famous?who doesn't want to be a millioner at a young age and have everything he wants? plus if you don... (more »)

lil boo said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:13 am
i agree she really does need to go!

MissFictional said...
i understand why you dont like her, but i like her CLOTHES that she sells, thats it!!

peaceluvpups said...
Hannah Montana is gone now! Its over! Miley literally burned the wig! Plus, shes not as bad as you'd think! I would know...

monkeyllama95 said...
I agree that Miley is taking over, but eight year olds don't know what true talent is. At one point I was a Miley Cyrus fan, but that was way back when she was just starting out. This whole Hannah Montana thing is getting way too big.

MissFictional replied...
i am just like you!!

ConstanceScott said...
Uh, what throne? The throne you are referring to is a tween throne. Besides, I am not a fan of hers and though I swore I would not buy any of her, i eventually did because they were such "nice trendy clothes and affordable too." You know who needs to go...I can make an entire list. In fact, I will put one in the forums.

Always&Forever*21* replied...
Ok.....Thank you for your input.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Miley Cyrus has ruined herself and the only I promote of hers is her clothes. But not because they are hers, but because I actually like them.