Edward vs. Jacob

By , Fontana, CA
My opinion straight out. Jacob and Edward are both nothing special. I only like Jake because of Taylor Lautner…. So technically, I don’t like Jacob. I used to be in love with Edward, when I was in seventh grade. I was foolishly in love with him so much that I quoted him left and right. And, of course, I despised Jacob. He was evil!!!!!!!! I was so stupid…. Thinking that those books were worth wasting sleep over. Now that I look back, Edward is a perfect dude who is way to protective, almost to an unhealthy level. If a normal girl has a boyfriend who wouldn’t let her see her best friend or do anything remotely dangerous without him, she would dump him. She would DUMP HIM HARD. And adults would get involved in a potentially abusive relationship. Of course Edward’s behavior is overlooked. Jacob may be smoking hot, literally, but he’s immature. He acts on his impulses way to much. An example would be Jake threatening to kill himself to get Bella to kiss him. Immature and stupid. I understand that he is in love with her, but still… So Edward vs. Jacob? Hmm…. Hard question since I hate them both so much. But they have their good sides, that’s for sure. Edward is very loving, I’ll hand him that. He really does care for Bella and Jacob and Seth and his whole family. Jacob is also so loving, especially towards Renesmee. The way he just unconditionally loves her is so sweet, even though he has no other choice (imprint). I guess that Edward and Jacob are horrible, but they are fairytale guys. Though… Taylor Lautner is only 17… CALLED HIM!!!! :D

wanda @luv u said...

omg!!!!!!!ppl r u crazy about them or wat!!! u girls r inlove of with those actors edward looks like 36 and jacob looks like18. its justin beiber all over again!!!

krazykathleen said...
I think the whole thing is just kinda ridiculous. That's just my opinion, though.

twilightlover03 said...
i get your point but i still say team jacob

Sandraaaa replied...
haha i love taylor lautner... jacob eh.. hes hot im cool with it :D