Is Gaming a Problem? | Teen Ink

Is Gaming a Problem?

December 11, 2018
By joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Only i can change my life. no one can do it for me-carol burnett. live life to the fullest and focus on the positive-matt cameron. Difficult roads often leave to beautiful destinations.


 Gaming in America can feel like an overwhelming problem. It is understandable due to many of the other articles .Gaming can be one of the biggest problems in america but most people don't see it . Gaming cause violence and gives people anger issues due to losing or to online and the racist talking on the game makes people do bad things because of the toxicness. But gaming are some people life like people who do youtube or they create the game they look at game to be create for new content or creators look for people to buy it and play it. So gaming is what u want to think but how i think of it i think it is bad for you.                                                                                                                             

In the article The Real Problem With Video Games by Seth Schiesel sayes donald trump has long claimed that exposure to simulated violence in video games begets violet tendencies in real life “video games violence and glorification must be stopped it is creating monsters” yes i agree with this because there are a lot of things on the news about doing crazy thing because of the things they learn from video games.

  People who plays games they think that they could do it in real life to be able to do what they do in game. Gaming is just for entertainment purpose to enjoy and waste time to do things and see things u never seen or think you would be able to do.

 People who say gaming is good it is not bad because they enjoy it and it keeps them happy, it improves visual skills, and help people with dyslexia. That may be true but in the article The Real Problem With Video Games by Seth Schiesel they say studies of the gaming world “when the united states secret service and the department of education studies violence in schools, they found that 37 percent of attacks”exhibited an internet in violence in their own writings, such as poems, essays, or journal entries,”while only 12 percent exhibited an internet in violent video games.”

Gaming is a form of many things it is just your opinion on how you look at it but gaming is bad it makes bad things happen like kids start to lose focus on school and they start getting bad grades also they start skipping school to stays home and play game because it gets to addicting for people. In the article they explain that “while researchers have developed ample time to studying the emotional and psychological effects of virtual game violence, the actual social behavior of players has largely escaped academic attention”

The human journey is, at its core,about the violence and overwhelming of deaths of causes of video games. At first, video games was to be an entertainment to waste time and have fun. Eventually people thought what they could do inside of a game they thought they could do in real life, From that point on gaming has been a issue to us. In the 1000, the first of gaming was found the current studies on gaming, show us that gaming has been a problem to us and has cause us many issues due to the things people have been brought to in the gaming community.