Dangerous Affects of Adderall | Teen Ink

Dangerous Affects of Adderall

By Bruh.Kitty BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
Bruh.Kitty BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas

Adderall is a drug that contains Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine. These two things, Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. This drug basically makes your brain supercharged This drug is commonly taken by College, and High School students. Although you may be able to fly through homework, it also has some pretty bad consequences. 1. After using this drug a few times, you can't live without it. Your body starts to crave and rely on it both physically, and mentally. 2. When taking adderall, you have a way higher risk of heart attack or stroke. 3. You sometimes hear voices in your head. While taking this drug you can experience voices in your head that can make you crazy. And you will become very suspicious for no reason. 4. Your blood will flow right to your brain and heart. Areas like your fingers and toes can become numb and cold. They can even change colors due to loss of blood flow. 5. If you mix it with a drink, you could wind up in the hospital. There are many cases of people who get poising and end up in the hospital due to mixing this drug. After all that it isn't worth it knowing a good amount of sleep and healthy diet, can cause way more concentration than this drug can.