WEED NEEDS TO BE LEGAL

By , Buffalo, NY
I RLEALLY THINK ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL .PEOPLE REALLY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO BE IN LIFE . SO IF THEY MESS UP THERE LIFE ,THATS THERE OWN PROBLEM . I HATE THE FACT THAT WEED IS NOT LEGAL . WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE BEING IN A CAR ACCIDENT , DIED FROM IT OR HAD LIFE ISSUES FROM WEED ? NEVER ! BECAUSE ITS JUST NOT LIKELY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU SMOKE WEED . WEED IS A DRUG THAT ALSO CURES PEOPLE WITH EYE PROBLEMS SO ITS NMOT LIKE ITS TOXIC OR ANYTHING .PEOPLE USEIT ALL THE TIME . YOU ALSO CANT OVERDOAS ON WEED BECAUSE A OVERDOAS ON WEED IS BASICALLY LIKE FALLING ASLEEP . AND , WHO WOULDNT WANNA FALL ASLEEP ? LOL . BASICALLY ALL IM SAYING IS , PEOPLE (THE GOVERNMET] NEEDS TA STOP BEING SO DUMB & ACTUALLY SIT DOWN & LISTEN TO PEOPLES IDEAS ABOUT WEED. HONESTLY I WOULD JUST LEGALIZE IT , TAX IT & PUT A CERTAIN AGE ON IT ! THATS EASY MONEY FOR THE GOVERNMENT , THERE JUST NOT THINKING . . .

CaitlinK said...
In all honesty, you have so many gramatic errors, this piece is an eyesore. Another thing is that just because you posted this in all caps, it's better; it's not. Weed is not a drug, it's a natural herb, and it doesn't cure people at all. It may help them be more healthy, but it can never cure somebody. I think you should invest in some research and make a new post.

WEED4EVA said...
brotha, you is smarrt! i luv yor thoots on dis!