Its your choice... | Teen Ink

Its your choice...

May 27, 2011
By FULLFORCE BRONZE, Hyde Park, Massachusetts
FULLFORCE BRONZE, Hyde Park, Massachusetts
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Math- Matical!


I believe that the use of alcohol and drugs is based upon the user. Now, the over- use of alcohol can destroy your liver. (The organ in your body that processes fat and burns it). Smoking can actually destroy your lungs and cause lung cancer. The use of drugs (depending on what drug you are using) is horrible for your natural body.But... why do people still use or over-use these products? Because, there are 2 types of people in this world: the people that don't think about what they are doing and then use the product excessively, and the people that actually think about what they are doing and rate their use of the product to a minimal or none. Now, everyone has a choice in this world once you become an adult, you do not have anyone to tell you to "Not do this" or "Don't take that!" But there are the people in this world that take the smart choice. They don't want lung cancer or to destroy the outlook of their body or even to destroy their liver. These are the RIGHT choices to make. I of course have no authority to tell these people how to live their life of these products. If you want to go out and drink excessively... go ahead! I just want to make it clear that using these products has a backside to them. Therefore, make sure you choose the right choice.


The author's comments:
I am a teen who wishes to tell the world of its problems and not only to tell the people whats right. But to show them the problems and comebacks of these products.