Stress | Teen Ink

Stress

Everyone gets stressed every once in a while. It’s a common thing. It’s only a problem if you’re stressed and fretful all the time. When you get stressed you need to provide respite from the situation. If you take a step back and thinking about what you are doing. It is impossible for one person to be ubiquitous. Take everything one step at a time. You can’t do everything for everyone. Tell them that and they will understand.

When you get too stressed it could become dangerous. Don’t put yourself through excruciating pain. That is not the way to handle things. You need to step back from everything malignant. Please don’t succumb to suicide. Don’t let suicide reverberate in your head. That is not the way to deal with your problems. Get away from anything that could be malignant. Talk to someone. It will help relieve your stress. And who knows they might be able to help you with some of the things.

It is healthy to take a vacation every once in a while, to get away from everything. Take a vacation to a spa somewhere remote. Leave all your worries at home. Only think about happy things. Leave your phone and your computer at home. Take a three day weekend of no worries. And come back all happy and fresh. Stress is only a problem if you let it be one.