My Natural High

My favorite thing to do is writing essays for English class. When I’m writing a book report I take my time writing, because I want to make a good grade, and I want it to be a good piece of work. Sometimes, when I am bored in the weekends, I get my journal and start writing anything that happens to me. Before I go to bed every night, I write in my diary of what happed to me that day.
Writing makes me happy sometimes because I don’t have anything else to do. I enjoy writing when I am bored sometimes. Sometimes I write stories that come to my mind. When I’m mad I write about it, so I can’t forget. Sometimes I write notes too when we go shopping so I don’t forget it. I always had notes in front of the refrigerator, so I don’t forget.
Whenever I write a paper it keeps me interested on it and not other stuff like drugs. I pay more attention to the grade I am going to make and not to other stuff that I don’t want to try that can ruin my life. It’s better to keep out of drugs so you don’t lose your family and friends. I think it will be better writing instead of making bad choices. It’s better to have a family than to live in the streets.

ambber said...
Jun. 11 at 12:20 pm:
the artical was really good. i would whatch how high  to show you what can happen while on drugs. its about how high you can get and they chocies you make when you are high. you can get sick you could get a migrain. being high isnt good for you.

quinnc said...
Jun. 11 at 9:08 am:
i think it is better to do somthig other than drugs but some people are already to much into it  

Damon said...
Dec. 13, 2009 at 12:40 am:
I liked the article it was really really good. i wood watch super high me though so you can see what drugs really do to people. It is about a comdidian making a documentry about being high on weed for a month straight and the side affects. it will supries you.

Thoreau420 replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:47 am :
Super High Me is okay, it focuses on the medical Marijuana industry, but it's a bit more on the joking side. Something like Clearing The Smoke would be better for someone who wanted to seriously learn about it.  

micky919 said...
used sometimes alot but still good and i also wrtie in a diary

rah for life said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:06 am:
i truly enjoy this article on how u write instead of drugs. i like the idea of calling your article natural high. and you are truly right when u say its better to have family then to live on the streets

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 6:38 am:
Great article. I really enjoyed this. It makes a lot of sense because thats what I do too. I also think you concept of a 'natural high' is wonderful.
God bless,
...,

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 10, 2009 at 10:04 am:
ot meant to be or

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 10, 2009 at 10:04 am:
Awsome composition but I think u submitted to the wrong topic ot catorgory