How Far Can Someone Be Pushed?

How far can someone be pushed before they break? It just depends on the person, I guess. But we all have our limits, don't we? Our human hearts, no matter how strong, can only take so much.

The hurtful words.The taunting and teasing are treated like no big deal. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me"

A saying that isn't entirely true. Words, hostile and mean, can hurt. They can be used as razor blades; cutting and slicing. The words carve into your body, into your soul, until you yourself start to believe them. 

The cry for help goes unheard; going to an adult only seems to make it worse. 

Your eyes that used to have that happy twinkle and they begin to lack the emotions that used to shine so brightly. The voices in your head, so negative and hateful, become louder. Until one day, you snap. 

So, it doesn't matter who the person is. It doesn't matter how they look or where they come from. They're all human, with beating hearts and feelings.

Sometimes it doesn't take much for a strong heart to become fragile, and that fragile heart can easily be shattered.