Why So Much Hate? | Teen Ink

Why So Much Hate?

By bandgeek23 GOLD, Corry, Pennsylvania
bandgeek23 GOLD, Corry, Pennsylvania

A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else!

Many people have hate towards one another. Everyday there’s hate in the world but, what causes it? In the past there was a lot of hate that’s probably why there were so many wars. Some people want one thing while others want another, which causes a conflict. In WW2 Hitler hated Jews but why, what they ever do to him? Just because of hate he killed many innocent people. They had to live in terrible conditions, some got diseases, and for what? Just to die when they did nothing wrong?

Everyday there’s hate and it’s everywhere. How can we stop it? So many questions so little answers. If someone got hurt would you really care? I know I can’t change everything by myself but you can help me start. They don’t understand that what they do has effects on another person. It’s like being a bully they don’t know when to stop until it’s too late. Do bullies have hate is that why they like to hurt others?

Hate causes a big problem and to me it doesn’t seem like anyone cares. If people say that they care they need to do something about it. Like what you ask? You could talk to people that need help, if you are a bully than you can change your ways, or just be there for someone. You can do many things to change the bad. But you really have to care and want to change. Hate hurts many people and it could even kill someone. I can’t make you understand what I’m saying but you have to make a decision. Do you care or do you just not want to care? Try to answer this, why is there so much hate in the world?

When I went to youth group I learned something very important. You should treat people around you the same way you treat yourself. They deserve respect to. You can’t just hate someone because their different, know body is the same. Everyone has different personalities and they like different things than we do. So why do people hate each other? If they know what I’m talking about than why do they still hate each other?

The reason I talked about Hitler was because he killed many people, but why? What if you had a best friend and you guys had a disagreement. Would you hate them or would you try to fix the problem? Everyone can stop hating each other but you have to want to not because someone else wants you to. It’s you’re choice, which path do you want to take? What’s the point in hating each other? We can make a difference and it all starts with you.

Everyday I see so much hate towards others not only in school but in the community as well. If people would just accept others the way they are then we all would live in a better place.