Why I Am Condemned | Teen Ink

Why I Am Condemned

By JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon
JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon

No one alive can tell you that you are wrong for loving who you love. Regardless of if they are the same or a different gender. Love is love no matter what form it's in.

Why am I condemned to hell just for being who I am? Honestly no matter what religion you look at, with the exception of agnostic and atheist, I am going to hell. I mean honestly I'm not going to heaven for about a thousand reasons but for times sake I'll name three for now.
One, probly the biggest reason, is because I'm bi. No matter what religion you are that earns you a one-way ticket to the fires of hell. I could care less about that one though. I mean I'm born that way so whatever.
Two, I'm agnostic. Agnostic, if you don't know, means I have no affiliation with religion. I just question all religions to much to be any. Plus I was raised catholic, so I judge by those standards of how damned I will be, and since I turned away that's immediate damnation.
Finally every aspect of my life would be viewed as a sin. I mean I act like satan incarnated. I swear if god exsisted he would take one look at me and be like "Okay, you are going to hell."
I mean honestly I don't believe in hell but I was just thinking this. If you are religious and reading this please answer my next questions in the comments. Honestly you leave your entire life to please an invisible "creator" is it really worth it? When you die what if there really is nothing? Then what?