Black and White.......Girl and Guy.... | Teen Ink

Black and White.......Girl and Guy....

July 21, 2013
By Lindseybr SILVER, Macarthur, West Virginia
Lindseybr SILVER, Macarthur, West Virginia
6 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Without music life would be a mistake


In this time period, most people are totally raciest, and sexist. In my own opinion, all men and women, all blacks and whites are all equal. Today, people are discriminating everything and everyone, only for the fact that they have nothing better to do with themselves.

Rather you are black or white, it is as if one race is always better than the other. Some people believe that the African American race is nothing more than the dirt under their feet, and that you can just constantly trample all over them; for no apparent reason what so ever.

Most men today, believe that a women's place is in the kitchen. I strongly disagree with that statement, a women can do everything a man can do, rather it be work outside, or the military. Today, it seems like the male sex is dominate, and that they can look down on the female. Yes, men may have some more strength, but that dose not mean they can do more than a women can.

Not all people are like this, but there is a large lump some that are. There are those who believe the as me, and those that don't. To those of you who do believe the same as I, please express this situation, it will only get worse as time passes on. And to those of you who don't, I really have nothing to say, you can choose what it is that you believe in, and I respect that.


The author's comments:
This situation is only going to grow, as time goes on, and if people don't express what they are feeling, nothing will ever change.

Please, This is my own personal opinion, so don't let it offend you.