Learning to Live | Teen Ink

Learning to Live

July 15, 2013
By BobbiJames PLATINUM, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
BobbiJames PLATINUM, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
33 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Thousands of girls are put down every minute of every day. People even boys are laughed at because of their looks or job or who they are dating. I am here to help stop this madness, and help other teens get there life back. Being bullied is not a joke. If you see someone getting bullied, help them. Go grab an adult that will stop or help. If you are being bullied the best thing to do is keep calm and walk away. Bullies are going to do their best to get on your nerves. Maybe the people reading this aren't victims of bullies maybe they are bullies all together. I bet you are going to deny it to. Girls a ton of you I know make fun of the girls that don't have money for manicures and pedicures and hair styles and new clothes every week, that's bulling. that can cause suicide depression and mental issues. Just because you think you are better then every body else, you could cost a girl or boy their life. How does that make you feel. I personaly could'nt carry that weight. My opinion is bulling is the exact same as murder. Join me today and take a stand save a life and stop bulling.