Real Americans?

Anyone who goes around saying that they are a “Real American” or a “true Christian” is someone who believes that they are better than others. They think that just because they are white or were born in America that they are somehow better than someone from Africa, or Poland, or China etc. Who moved to America and is now a legal American citizen, this in the same thing that happens with the handicapped or the homosexual. People get these ideas in their head that these people are not, “Real Americans”. This is absolutely ridiculous. The root of these problems are the same old prejudices that been here for ages. Some try to use the bible as their excuse to discriminate against a certain group of people, but it is just a scapegoat for their prejudices. Within the pages of the bible, there is a verse that says not to eat anything “toevah” when talking about kosher food; they slip in that a man should not sleep with a man. Somehow the “Real Christians” decide that when it comes to the bible they can pick and choose what they will practice or believe. Because I know plenty of those types who are opposed to homosexuality, but don’t give the light of day about Kosher laws. If they believe that everything God says is true then why don’t they follow all of his laws? These types seem to think that their religion is so much better than everyone else’s. It is the same way in politics. Just because these some people have problems with a certain political party, they automatically classify this party as “un American”. So now anybody they have a problem with they can now classify as not a real American. Who are they to judge someone else? I never heard god telling us to persecute anyone they we think is committing a sin. I got the impression that god told us to love everyone, even those who sin against his laws. So next time you hear someone classify somebody else as not being “Real American” or a “Real Christian” think twice before you join in the prosecution.

ClassyPoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 19 at 12:16 pm:
I think you have a very good point and very smart opinions, i agree with a lot you said. good job!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 19 at 6:16 pm :
Thanks, but which part do you not agree with?

Lawless-FlameRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 14 at 9:19 am:
This is real though i don`t "support"homo sexuality i don`t appose it either and i understand expectually being called out timez myself so thx for that.

Feb. 27 at 11:26 am :
  Thank you for your feedback! I don't necessarily 'support' homosexuality either, but I do support people being able to make their own decisions in life without being judged every step of the way.