Same sex marriages

In a world were almost anything is excepted somehow somewhere people becoming touchy and nervous with the thought of same sex marriages. I see nothing wrong with it. The devorce rate for opposite sex marriage is higher than ever so the excusse that it murders the meaning of marriage is a lie. There are so many people who are homosexual and in love that wish to get married. I say that if we are the so called land of the free then why does that not count for all people including homosexuals. A person can be against it all they want it is not like they have to be the one getting married to their same sex. I am against murder and violence, that doesn't mean people are going to stop with that. My mother is against her children dating doesn't mean she can stop us completely. In the end I say they should be allowed to marry anywheres and the ones who don't approve should just turn around and ignore the fact that they can't control everyone.

Weston H. said...
Jan. 10, 2011 at 12:37 am
This cannot be allowed in our countrys churches, but I say if the state has a way of unification let them have the choice to get married but I cannot stand up for it haveing anything to do with the church. This cannot be forced on any church leader nor should any church leader choose to go with the marriage. This needs to be strictly between the couple and the state. I hate sin not the person sinning. I love all people and I am a sinner (so are pastors) but they cannot preach sin.

hrf1434 said...

The reason the country is agaist this is that we are a country based on christin beleifs and the bible clearly states that marringe and s*x are for male and female not male and male or female and female 

And I prsonaly disaggree with you because I am Christin and I beleive marrige and s*x are for male and female not male and male or female and female 

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very true, and you hold a wise point of you on the topic. I simply can't see much reason for opposing homosexual marriages. Thanks for writing this.

crazygal321 said...
OMG I SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. IT IS AMAZING HOW PREGIDOUS AMERICA IS! IF WE DON'T LIKE IT THEN WE WILL CHANGE IT AND GET OUR WAY.I SAY IF THEY DON'T LIKE GET OVER IT. I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE.

SuicidalLoveMonster said...
iLovethis(:<3

Veronica B. replied...
thank you i really appriciate the feedback ^_^