Discrimination

Discrimination is a sociological term referring to the treatment taken toward or against another person of a certain group in consideration based solely on class or category.
is exactly what a dictionary says, but I think that the discrimination among the distinct people's races is just how people show their little ability to understand that everybody is egual, not in the skin color, but in the capacity to think and understand other people.

Angelkiss415 said...
I agree with you I've always been discriminated at school because of my category. I'm so use to it and I have learnt to live with it and I hope no one discriminate me when I go to college.

MateoMansilla This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Hi Angelkiss, I'm sorry you have been discriminated. I don't like racist people. If anyone makes a disgusting comment about you, just don't mind about it.

If somebody tries to put down, just turn around.

You are more important than many other people, and I think you can make it through college. Good luck!!

Angelkiss415 replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 4:14 am
Thanks for your advice. I should stick up for myself and learn that I am way better then people who discriminate. Discrimnation affects who you are when you do it for so long.

Apr. 8, 2010 at 5:43 am
Your Welcome