Mass School Shootings Need To Stop | Teen Ink

Mass School Shootings Need To Stop

February 20, 2018
By ashleyCarr SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
ashleyCarr SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never Give Up ~ John Cena


The government needs to do something about gun control because the latest school shooting is one school shooting too many and something needs to be done about it. Why does someone need an assault rifle like the military use in combat assault rifles should not be a loud to be sold to anyone that is not in the military and bump stocks should also not be a loud to be sold as well. To many families are being torn apart by mass shootings and mass school shootings but the government is not doing anything to preventing them from happening again my heart goes out to the families of the mass school shooting in Florida. The government needs to do something about gun control because families are tired of being torn apart by mass shootings the students at the high school in Florida are afraid to return to school because they are afraid of a shooting happening at their school again. When students go to school they are supposed to feel safe and have to worry if a shooting is going to happen at their school look at the other school shooting in Kentucky and other school shootings that have taken place these mass school shootings need to stop because too many young people are losing their lives.