Democratic vs Republican | Teen Ink

Democratic vs Republican

By Jperez156 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Jperez156 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

Would one vote for a Democratic President or a Republican President?The difference between Democratic and Republican is that they both have different policies and political positions.One should vote for a Democratic President because they disapprove gun ownership.Essentially,the Democratic want peace while the Republican wants to keep the violence that should stop and that’s why one should vote for a Democratic President.

One should vote for a Democratic President if one wants none gun violence.One side wants lawful gun ownership and the other disagrees with lawful gun ownership which is the Democrats.In the article the Republican side says,”Lawful gun ownership enabled Americans to exercise their God given right of self-defense.”This sentence explains that Republicans want the citizens of America have the right to get lawful gun ownership.This is why one should vote for a Democratic President if the citizens of America want to be safe.

One should vote for a Democratic President if they want peace in this Country.Democrats want to settle things off like it should be,no violence because that’s never the first choice.In the the article the Democratic side says,”We believe that war must always be the last resort,never the first choice.”This sentence explains that the Democrats want peace and not war which is the best choice instead of starting a war right away without settling it like other countries should.This is why one should vote for a Democratic President if they never want to experience war or violence.

One would understand the Republicans side because there's a lot of crazy people out their in this world which should give us the right of lawful gun ownership but some will take advantage of the lawful gun ownership which is a problem because people will get killed and injured.Some people believe Democrats are stronger than the Republicans because the Democrats want to help people and the Democrats act more mature and smarter to specific situations.According to the text the Democrats says,”We should raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour over time and index it,give all Americans the ability to join a union regardless of where they work,and create new ways for workers to have power in the economy so every worker can earn at least $15 an hour.”This sentence explains that the Democrats should raise the minimum wage for workers to $15 an hour which is very helpful because some workers mostly get paid $12 or $10 an hour.This is why Democrats are stronger than the Republicans.

In conclusion,the citizens of America should not have lawful gun ownership and war should be the last resort,not the first choice.This is why one should vote for a Democratic President.