If I Were Mayor | Teen Ink

If I Were Mayor

By nikwrestler SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin
nikwrestler SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin

As Mayor of Delafield, Wisconsin, I will first find out what the problems are in the city. I would also make sure everyone is healthy and safe.

I would also give updates to the people of disasters and dangers and make sure that the city workers and fire department is aware. The third thing I would solve would be less pollution and making sure our forest and parks are clean. By making sure the forest and parks are clean I will hire special forestry people and lawn care people to do their job.

I will make sure everyone has healthcare by asking the governor so that everyone has healthcare in my city. I want everyone to have healthcare because if someone gets injured they will have insurance to cover their injuries. To keep the environment safe I will hire the best DNRs to patrol the lakes and forest so everything is clean in the environment. I will also make sure that the police do their job and patrol everyday and keep the cities people safe from criminals.

I will also make sure that the roads are not hazardous or too bumpy. I will ask the government to allow construction on any road in the city that needs to be replaced. For the poor people I will set up a community that will give out free meals and shelter to the homeless so they don’t have to be outside all the time.