My Opinion on America | Teen Ink

My Opinion on America

By MICHAELREGISTER0 SILVER, Brandon, Mississippi
MICHAELREGISTER0 SILVER, Brandon, Mississippi

"Life is like a lemon drop, You gotta suck through the bitter to get the sweet part" ~M. Lambart

The American Government is going very south in my opinion. It's very scary to see our beloved country turning into a dystopia. It isn't easy to say that I have faith in America and Trump. I want to see many changes, but it is almost impossible.

I think that the country is in very rough times right now. Kinda like the Great depression 2.0, but nobody lost anything. The only thing that is being lost is trust in everyone and everything. We gained a lot of things after the election of 2016. Most are bad: drama between families, friends, and many more things. I get a little scared.

Some people think that America is just fine that this happens a lot, but I haven't seen it since late 2015.  For instance, people I know got divorced because of their choice of president . They see these arguments as a lie  and it isn't like they think. They see this argument a very ¨educational¨ for children. 

This is my side of the argument. But There are a few things that i would most likely see to change is how the president's solve their problems without the public gossiping.

It was a assignment that was due today (Jan. 16, 2017) and this is how i felt.