You Know, I Love Chai Tea

I love Chai tea. It’s my favorite in the whole wide world. Do you want to know why? Eh, probably not. Well, I’m going to tell you anyway! I love Chai tea because it’s calming. The second the heavenly liquid touches my tongue, I’m filled with a sense of pure bliss. It’s amazing. You know what’s even better? Iced Chai tea. It's the same as normal chai tea, but it’s cooler. Amazing. Just amazing.

Recently, there has been attack after attack, tragedy after tragedy. Everyone has fallen victim: Blacks in particular, but even the Police has been attacked. As a country, I find this unacceptable. This is the United States of America, the so-called “Land of the free”.  I’m not seeing it. This is not the land of the free. Might have used to be, but it's not anymore. Stop lying, that’s the first step.

However, despite all that doom and gloom I just threw at you, there is still hope. What we have to start with is by accept that we’ve f***ed up. Politicians seem to lack that ability. Next, we have all sit down (preferably with some chai tea) and talk through the damn problem. Be civilized, fair human beings. I know it sounds impossible, but it’s not. This CAN be worked out through debate and democracy. There is no need for this senseless violence.

But honestly, I doubt you were paying any attention to those last two paragraphs. You’re probably still hung upon that first paragraph. Let me tie it all in for you. America needs it’s own Chai Tea. We need to find a way to calm ourselves, act like civilized beings rather than these outbursts of violence. It has to stop. We are going down a dark path, but there is still time to turn around. Lets, united as a nation, turn around and become the “Land of the Free” again.