2 Heads | Teen Ink

2 Heads

By blade74 SILVER, Hemet, California
blade74 SILVER, Hemet, California

You don't truly know yourself until the very end sence at this point you can't go on and change who you were, this is what death is about, not something to fear but a final lesson

People have always said that 2 heads are better than 1, if this is true then why not 3 or 4 heads? Yet is this really true? No, if you have the same “spirit” or “entity” in both of these heads then yes, but it’s more likely that 2 different hosts will inhabit each brain, why is this important, because if both heads have 2 different hosts then both heads will fight for control over the body and keep on fighting until eventually the body can’t take both orders at the same time and if the heads continue this then the nervous system will break or “burn” down because of not knowing which order to take, or trying to take. Why is this important? Well we humans also do this except it's more likely in 3rd world countries. These heads will try to take over the country and the population won’t know what to do, and instead of burning out, these heads will instead kill whatever doesn’t follow or if they get in his way