Donald Trump Running for President | Teen Ink

Donald Trump Running for President

By omar_mortero BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
omar_mortero BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

Donald trump is running for president in 2016 his proposals for making our country better are outrages. His first proposal is deporting over 11 million undocumented people back to their country. He also plans to build a wall between the border of Mexico and the United States, and make Mexico pay for constructing the wall. The final proposal is taking the citizenship of anchor babies which is violating the 14th amendment.

Illegal immigrants have the right to be here they create jobs or do many of the jobs the wealthy people don't want to do. Donald Trump has recently constructed a hotel and 30% of the workers were undocumented people. Why does he assume us Mexicans are bad people, the immigrants that come to this country are looking for jobs and want a better way of living for example they want to give their children a better education so they can succeed in life. The immigrants that come to this country want to live the American dream, they want their individual rights.

Do we really think Donald Trump is our best option for him to run our country next? In the past Trump has filed for bankruptcy not once but four times. Can we trust this guy to run our country’s money after he has built up so much debt borrowing people’s money for his casinos and filing for bankruptcy. He is making a lot of promises but their unrealistic, he will spend billions of dollars trying to deport all the undocumented people, where is all this money going to come from? From the looks of his past and what his promises looks like he would bring down our country.

Gemini01 SILVER, Charlotte, North Carolina

The heart is the same as heaven and earth

As someone who is part Mexican, I agree with everything you have to say. I honestly think that all he cares about is getting power and popularity, and that he sees his supporters as nothing but puppets.