Bombings | Teen Ink

Bombings

By mattyaoneill SILVER, New York City, New York
mattyaoneill SILVER, New York City, New York

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." Benjamin Franklin

Okay, so today I am going to be talking about a topic that has been discussed a lot. It’s about bombings, especially the one that recently happened in Paris. These bombings have been happening so much now that I can’t even track how many there have been from 2000 to now. So many people have risked their lives for the world, firemen, police officers etc. And we can only do so much to stop the bombings. But, there is something that we can do, and it is pray. If you pray for the people in the world who are poor, who have gone through a lot, lost family members from disease or cancer and who have been injured in accidents or bombings. We should know that we have done a lot. The bombing in Paris is not only tragic but it is horrendous to hear that someone would have the horrible idea to bomb such a beautiful place with such beautiful and hardworking people. It is also disturbing that they would think about bombing any place at all. Another instance would be the marathon bombing in Boston MA. The wonderful people who were racing and the wonderful people who were supporting the racers had no knowing of what was to come and they definitely did not deserve what was to come. Some humans chose to do good and others bad, but at the end of the day it all matters if you are nice, and if you are nice and you pray for people in need you are awesome.

m-ashreader GOLD, Homercity, Pennsylvania

"You never know until you try!" -author unknown

So true!!! We definitely need to pray for everyone effected by this!!! Thanks for writing this!!!