Rand Paul For President | Teen Ink

Rand Paul For President

By Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California
Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California

"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. - Ariana Grande"

Have you've ever wondered about the Presidental Election this year? Well, if you have I'm sure you've heard of Donald Trump, but he is obviously not the right choice! He has no political experience, he's all talk! He's rich because he own's casinos, that's it, he also wants to start a war, sounds pretty stupid now to vote for him, am iIright? But if i have changed your opinion, who should you vote for? Rand Paul! He's been in Kentucky's Senete since 2010, he was an eye doctor, and he dosn't want to start a war! Rand Paul sounds like the obvious choice for president, so vote for him, because its cool!

What inspired me to write this piece is the misinformation majority of us have about Donald Trump, we need to learn more about the other canidites, and Rand Paul is a great choice!

on May. 23 2016 at 5:52 am
BackroadDiaries, Carter, Oklahoma

"Don't take life for granite, that's what tombstones are made of." -Hank the Cowdog

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:34

Rand was the realest guy running, tbh

Thanks :D Ran dPaul needs to win this election!

Glorious_Liberty BRONZE, Avon, Connecticut
I absolutely agree. Well written! the conservative libertarian movement is coming and it will brighten America! Spread the Rand disease! Go America!