Trumptastic | Teen Ink

Trumptastic

Donald Trump is different. He’s different in how he speaks. How he conveys his ideas. And in his honesty about current issues we have. Unlike many politicians, he’s unafraid to speak his mind, whatever it may be. Trump is fearless in expressing his opinion and does a good job of showing it. He is the one politician who is leading a revolution of open-mindedness. Gradually more and more people have begun to stare at him in awe of his honesty.  His supreme honesty about issues strikes both you and me, voters, and other candidates alike. If he becomes president, he would bring about a change to the nation, if not the world around him.

I especially recognized his honesty when I saw him speaking out about issues regarding our world today. He spoke in the most courageous, bold way possible. It was as if his voice was reincarnating the souls of the past speakers in history. His opinions about government spending and even immigration were overly exaggerated and startling to many, but his bravery in lending his inner voice about these issues sparked an epiphany in me; I needed to speak out more like Donald Trump.

It’s true that Donald Trump speaks too openly about current events and ongoing issues. This is what sets him apart from an ordinary person. Someone like him surely won’t just move through the motions. In a crowd of a hundred that all agree with each other, Trump is the first to shoot up and offer his own honest insight, unafraid but determined to have an individual voice. He’s not the same old politician you see trying to debate in the most proper and formal way he or she can, restraining their true motives and intentions. He’s a candidate who’s one of a kind.

Most people think Donald Trump is a little crazy but he actually makes a lot of sense. 

on Sep. 19 2015 at 8:47 pm
JetSchwartz BRONZE, Unkown, Pennsylvania
I do understand where you're coming from with Trump speaking as if he means it. I agree, Trump does have a very "I don't care if you don't like me" type speech which if fairly appealing, but his views for running the country are insane. He's way to egotistical