Butt Articles | Teen Ink

Butt Articles

By snm20 BRONZE, Hartland WI, Wisconsin
snm20 BRONZE, Hartland WI, Wisconsin

Cell phones are perfectly safe when used properly. A lot of people say that cellphones are very dangerous but, actually they really aren't that dangerous if you use them properly.

When people get in car accident about 25% of car accidents are caused or because of people that are texting and driving. Also people not even in cars or trucks could get hurt when they're on their phones. Some people could be walking and not notice there crossing the street, or walking and falling in to oncoming traffic. When your texting and driving there is a chance 1 in every 4 people get in to car accidents due to texting or driving, or being hit by somebody whos texting or driving. Some people have Iphones or androids and some iphones or androids have siri or somebody like that and you can tell them to text somebody. Even though you aren't texting you're still distracted by your phone to either press send or call somebody, so next time the text can wait.

Even thought you aren't texting you're still distracted by your phone to either press send or call somebody, so next time the text can wait.