Situations in Humanity | Teen Ink

Situations in Humanity

By Jalayoubi BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
Jalayoubi BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

How aware are you of the situations that affect people, out of your country? I am very well aware of all many situations in this society. I think that there are many minor problems but there are two major ones. They are; Diseases and Hunger in Africa, and Terrorism in the Middle East. These are the two main topics I will speak about.
Terrorism is currently one of the biggest situations affecting our world today. It occurs especially in the Middle East. ISIS has been murdering  innocent civilians with massacres located in Raqqa, Syria. Many people in the U.S. are aware of what is happening, and as a result,  innocent muslims are being called terrorists. I have seen it happening constantly, for many people in the Middle East represent Islam in an unacceptable way. There are also many protests that attempt to restrict Islam from Europe. This is only one of the many reasons why terrorism should reach its deadline.

Another problem is affecting the homeless people in Africa. There are in fact, two situations. The first is hunger, and the second is the infectious diseases such as; Malaria, Schistosomiasis, Ebola, etc. My opinion is that the diseases are way more of a situation than the hunger. There are kids, and adults suffering from some recent diseases we have never even heard of, or are incurable. Not many wealthy societies around this nature are willing to help aid Africa. Many people donate, but it is insufficient. This is why whenever you are able to donate, you should do it for the greater good.

These are on my opinion, the two most terrible situations in humanity! If we all donated and aided the people in Africa, and Syria, we can change this society and make Earth a better place. If each of us donated some money to aid Africa, we would all live happily with no more situations.

on Jan. 14 2015 at 9:51 am
Jalayoubi BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
heh, so do you like this articcle? XD