Remember, I Know How You Feel. | Teen Ink

Remember, I Know How You Feel.

July 17, 2014
By Raneem SILVER, Riyadh, Other
Raneem SILVER, Riyadh, Other
7 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Almost everybody thinks of thieves as bad people, they see them as people who happen to destroy people's privacy or illegally own premises. Even judges in a court wouldn't give them a chance or lend them an ear to hear their unheard voices. The voices that explain how they got behind the bars, how they planned for what they have done and why did they. Thieves think that the stuff they steal were supposed to be theirs or they deserve to have those things as well. They realised they have got to get those stuff by themselves as the government who said will call for the welfare of everyone, took off their masks to be found deceiving , so they knew its time to get what they were promised whatever the way is. The gold,diamond, bulks of money, electronic devices, etc.. looked so much appealing to what they have imagined they would own one day, and thats the time when their dream came true. One might say "oh son, look I have got you the MacBook Air you saw with sam last night" and the kid wouldn't question his dad about how or from where he got the money because he trusts his dad would never lay his hand on something thats not his as he always taught him this or the kid would be totally distracted with the MacBook Air that he forgets how he actually got it in his hands. Instead of judging, listen and instead of punishing, think consciously of a solution to what has happened. Its never about how you punish a desperado as it is how you get to the core of the problem that led to that and solve it with strategic plans.


The author's comments:
I wish there weren't any thieves, it's heart-rending to see people in demand of other people's assets.