MH370 | Teen Ink

MH370

May 15, 2014
By PinkPanther123 SILVER, West Windsor, New Jersey
PinkPanther123 SILVER, West Windsor, New Jersey
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
We make our own fairy-tales
-Gossip girl

Destiny is stupid.Its just a stupid excuse for waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen.
-Gossip girl

Hope for the best prepare for the worst
-Divergent


Imagine that you send your loved one on a plane and never see them again. You wish for one for hug, you wish for one more kiss and one more smile. This is how the families of the alleged recent plane crash are. Sick and worried; they just can't move on. Why is this....it's because they need closure and certainty. The whole world is searching for the mysterious disappeared flight of Malaysian airlines flight MH370.This plane originally headed for Beijing on March 8th, made and unexpected turn proceeding in the opposite direction of its arrival. Studies claim that this was indeed planned out by the captain and co-pilot. So far the plane has been searched for a raging 9 weeks with no improvement. The question is should we still keep looking or call it off.

Some people claim that calling this rescue mission off would be for the ‘greater good.’ They claim that the search for Malaysian airlines is a waste of time, effort and money. Although the land, sea and space expeditions are quite costly for our nation, it’s obviously worth it if it means that there is an even little ray of hope of saving those 350 people on board. Families need closure and if this is what it takes for the world to know that they have done everything in their power than this is what it’s going to take. Also, is the whole subject of this affair. The world needs to know how all this happened. Was it an international terrorist conspiracy or did it just have an accident. We need to make sure that this mess doesn’t happen again, so that certain precautions could be introduced. There are many theories of what happen but none of them are yet confirmed.

In conclusion I feel that it is currently absolutely necessary to not stop the search of plane MH370.