Mexican Border | Teen Ink

Mexican Border

March 20, 2013
By Escorza BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
Escorza BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't cry over a guy, let a guy cry over you, because guys get and forget and girls give and forgive.-Drake


Don’t you believe the U.S. and Mexico should come together as one? The U.S. and Mexico deserve to come together. Immigrants do jobs the white people don’t want to. Immigrants don’t get paid much, but the U.S. and Mexico coming together will help get immigrants more money. The U.S. and Mexico should come together, to make the world a better place, it will help immigrants get a better life, and it will help eliminate violence on the border.
The U.S. and Mexico joining forces will help make the world a better place. Immigrants today do the dirty work for the wealthy white people. For example, you see only Mexicans and immigrants working in the fields, while the wealthy white are hiring them, and only paying them little money. Also, the more people we have in the U.S. the higher our construction rate will be, this would help to get jobs done quicker. Lastly, if immigrants are allowed in the U.S., they can show Americans their popular traditions. Therefore, immigrants help America become a better place.
Immigrants can have a better life. Immigrants can get higher paying jobs. Immigrants can also go to school, and they don’t have to worry about getting deported. In the text it stated, “An El Paso woman… said her husband was deported across the border… over a year ago (www.foxnews.com).” Also, immigrants can travel through the U.S. to get their children through school and soon through graduation. Education can help immigrant children to better understand their culture, and their lifestyle around them. Later on this can help them to get their passports, and soon experience other places in the world. Therefore, the U.S. and Mexico coming together will help immigrants get a better future.
There will be less violence on the border. Today in the U.S. immigrants are protesting, and this is causing violence. Immigrants won’t have weapons to stop cops from going at them. Most immigrants defend themselves from white people that don’t want them in the U.S. Therefore, there will be less violence with Mexico and the U.S. coming together.
The U.S. and Mexico should come together to make the world a better place. Also, to help immigrants get a better life. Finally, there will be less violence on the border. Therefore, the U.S. and Mexico shall unite as one.