KONY 2012! PLEASE READ!

Please WATCH THIS 30 MINUTE VIDEO AND SPREAD THE WORD ANY WAY YOU CAN!

(this is NOT my original video, jut letting you know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

(this IS my original opinion about it)

We need to bring awareness to it so the government can help the children. Because if we don't seem to care, they won't care either. We need to show them we care about those children.

My Opinion (you don't have to read it if you don't want to; but every opinion counts, good or bad because it shows you care about it. It is not indifferent.):
Plenty people think that Joseph should be dead because of what he is doing. I believe that he should not die. He deserves to keep living. Because to me, death is a gift and not a punishment. He should live and suffer the same way he made all those people and especially the children suffer. If he dies, I personally think we've let him go, free. For justice, I think he should live the rest of his life in misery. Living miserably is worse than dying because technically, you're not living, you're dead with your eyes open.

No child, deserves to be treated that way. No child should have to go through any of this. Children must be free. If you take a child's freedom away, you take away their life. And if their life is gone, so are their children's lives, and their children's children lives, and so on. This will go on as a cycle if people don't do anything about it. What kind of humans are we to just brush away a child's freedom?