World After Geronimo | Teen Ink

World After Geronimo

By praveen.Trichy PLATINUM, Thirchy, Other
praveen.Trichy PLATINUM, Thirchy, Other

cruel leaders are replaced only to turn other leaders cruel

'Over the last 10 years, thanks to the tireless and heroic work of our military and our counter terrorism professionals, we've made great strides in that effort.At last we killed him and
done our duty to our country'.These were the head lines on that day in each and every news paper of the world.Usually,250 million people were using face book every day and news reports told that this was the first message in most of the people's wall.This really surprised me.

Naderi,one of the member in Violence Against Women - General organization text on the web in may 20 that she did not know whether the death of Osama is good or not good for them.Many of the American secrete agencies instructed that the terrorist groups are plotting a heavy plans like 9/11 or 26/11 attack.So question aroused between some people that,may be the world will suffer more after Osama's
death. If we have take a look on the history of Osama,we may find answer for this question.The quote
that touched Osama and made him to do Jihad was ,'brother,the path before you in this world is drained with blood.don't turn you face right or left,but held it straight to heaven'.It was the
quote of Ayman al-Zawahiri.Then what is Al-Qaeda?,after Osama leaved Saudi Arabia,he gathered all the young Muslim teenagers all over the world and trained them in camps.Members of Al-quida use to
get up early in the morning and after praying,there will be hard training from morning to night.Their slogan was'you are all born in this earth to take part in holy war'....you have to fight
till your death for Allah.Osama first started his attack in U.S.A in September 11.After 9/11 attack
and Nairobi attack he was considered as a terrorist and a wanted criminal of Interpol police.

And now after ten years he was killed in the operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear which was ordered by president Barack obama and was done by soldiers.Though i'm only 17 years old boy,i am expressing my views about this operation as a teenage boy who lost his best friend in 26/11 attack of India,which was also terrorist attack.Some people are thinking that the end of Osama is the end of Al-QaedaBut we all know the end of Islam theorist Sayyid Qutb is the beginning of
Osama-bin-laden.Many people are fearing like me that may be the ending of Osama will be the beginning of Another Osama.Only two months had passed from may 12,but there are numerous bomb blasts happening through out the world.Many people are thinking that it's just the effect of the operation Neptune Spear.

Had you think about the Norway's bomb blast?.Norway was one considered as one of the quite,amazing place in the world,but now was now in fear.No one know who did that or for what purpose they did that?.Many people are thinking that it was conducted by a single person,but the police are telling that it's impossible for a single person to conduct such a large attack.Also we have to see the point that this attack was aimed to kill the prime minister.There was numerous attacks still going on in Pakistan.It's becoming daily news for me to read'terrorist held attack yesterday'.

But we all know this fact that no country is safe,until it unite together crush the root of terrorist groups.It isn't matter whether they are Muslim or not.If the terrorist even had a heart to held bomb blast in the world's most amazing peaceful place Norway,then it's sure they will do any thing.May be the world will become more danger after this operation Geronimo.But we all know the cops and intelligence agencies are more clever than terrorists.But we all have to be aware of what's happening
around us and when we suspect some one we have to inform it to police.Many leaders are telling that terrorists are soon going to held one big attack.May be the operation Geronimo is like adding oil in the burning lamp.So we have to be clear what is going on around us and have to work hard to bring awareness to people so that we will make the world,a better place for each and every one of us.

Think about the past and present