Peace Activists, Or Not

For some reason, ever since the attack on the Gaza flotilla, everyone has been so sympathetic to “those poor Muslims.” Those poor little human rights and peace activists. Yeah right.

The flotilla headed for Gaza turned out to have not only medical supplies and food, but ammunition and weaponry intended for Hamas. The IDF had every right to search that flotilla, seeing as the hoax of bringing in a ship with “needed medical and food supplies” that turned out to be guns and bombs had been used before. They boarded the ship with nothing but riot gear, while the Muslim terrorist were armed with metal clubs and knives. The first soldier on board was stabbed in the stomach, had his intestines ripped out, and was thrown to the lower deck where he was brutally beaten with metal clubs. The rest of the Israeli soldiers were similarly attacked once they boarded the ship, and were not allowed to use guns until they were almost dead. All the while, as the IDF soldiers were beaten and stabbed by crazened terrorists, the Muslim chant rang loud and clear: “Khaybar, Khaybar, oh Jews, Muhammad’s army is coming for you.”

Peace activists. Right.

proudwobblyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 5:24 pm:
please can i have the place you got this from

Bu...Bu...Be said...
May 14, 2011 at 10:27 pm:
I totally agree with you, Good work.

Anon said...

I suggest you educate yourself more before writing about such a sensitive topic, because frankly, I believe you are brainwashed by what news reports show. 

What the news shows is the activists beating the commandos as they were dropped on the ship.  All of the activist's videos were confiscated by Israeli's, there reason being that 'they wanted to preserve the evidence' when really they wanted to hide what really happened.  Innocent activists were killed.  They had ... (more »)

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 10:08 pm :

1. First and foremost, I wrote this article with:

a) Quite a good understanding of the topic

b) Not very good writing skills and

c) Too much of a hot head.

2. I realize my use of 'terrorists' was offensive.  I wasn't trying to offend, and re-reading it, I'm slightly disgusted.

3. I did get my facts straight. Straight as a ruler, dear.  Not one of the bendy kind.  The more »)

Anon replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 10:46 pm :

I have previously heard the song on Youtube you are recommending people to listen to... We con the World.  One line stuck in particular with me.  "We must go on, pretending day by day, that in Gaza there is crisis, hunger, and plague."

I was just curious about your opinions toward this.

Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:36 am :
Um, not sure you caught on to the accents and clothing, but they were pretending to be the terrorists.

apocalyptigirl said...
I don't trust the media. News is not news anymore, if it ever was; everything is opinion. You had some minor grammar errors that could easily be fixed with a quick re-reading/proofreading (i.e. forgetting an s for plurals).

butnotacrime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 5:52 am :
Yeah...it's a sad fact.  I'll look it over.

CanadianRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 4:08 pm:
Wow! I was misguided by the media once again. I thought they were peaceful.

gotchalk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 4:11 pm :
Well, I'm not going to say that all Mus.lims are like this--they aren't.  But these PARTICULAR Mus.lims were terrorists who slaughtered Israel.i soldiers in cold blood.

toxic.monkey said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:22 pm:
personally i have not much of an opion in this matter, but every time someone talks about it i think two things: one is "damn, why does humanitiy take every chance to beat jewish people up?" and the second is "wait, why did the jewish people take land from the muslims when they formed israel anyway? that wasn't really nice of them!"

ItWasAMurderButNotACrime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 12:55 am :
Not at all.

Threefiddy said...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 12:34 am:

It's amazing. Most of the world and all of the U.N., an incredably distructive global organization which does little more than give the worst types of mass murderers and scum to preech the evils of capitalism and liberal democracy. We have those same types who lie about this entire story, making up some phony garbage that Israel were the aggressors. It is amazing to me how the "world opinion" seems to always be wrong, and in regards to Israel, this humane country, the size of New Jersey, surr... (more »)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 8:57 am :

And thank YOU for the same.  I am so SICK of everyone ragging on Israel, one of, if not the, most humane countries there is. Somehow, the terrorists have convinced the rest of the world that they are the innocent ones, when anyone with half a brain could see otherwise.  For me, I get especially angry on this topic, because I'm J.e.w.i.s.h, but I still don't get how the rest of the world buys into that c***.

Also, as I mentioned in my author's comment, if you haven't wa... (more »)

AvengedJasonFold said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:42 pm:
why do I have trouble believing that Israeli soldiers hesitated to use their guns?

Jul. 10, 2010 at 9:05 pm :
Trust me, I didn't just pull that out of thin air.  I'm sorry if I didn't put this clearly enough, they weren't allowed to use their guns until several of them had already been stabbed.

AvengedJasonFold replied...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 9:16 pm :
the story sounds like idk lol i dont feel like checking all sorts of sources to find out how true it is. there's all sorts of violence between Isrealites and arabs. I guess there's nothing else to do in the desert besides fight over it.

Jul. 10, 2010 at 9:57 pm :
Interesting view point.  Understand that you don't feel like checking a dozen things, but...well, I'm seriously making this statement in a completely unbiased tone, anyone with half a brain who looks at the facts can see that the Israelis are in the right and the Arabs are in the wrong.

AvengedJasonFold replied...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 7:20 pm :

I think they're both stupid and they're both wrong. They've been fighting over the holy land since biblical times. Israel came back into that area after WWII and from what i understand they weren't really invited nor welcome--or maybe they were supposed to be a part of palestine and they grew too large or something?

That said I think the Islamic nations trying to destroy Israel for no good reason is wrong but can you blame them? Israel is a western ally. Israel has like the 2nd most po... (more »)

Jul. 11, 2010 at 7:27 pm :
OK...you really didn't pick a good topic to discuss with me.  I'm J.e.w.i.s.h.  So it's MY people getting slaughtered out there.  And why can't we move somewhere else?  Uh, same reason as the Muslims won't move somewhere else.  This is OUR homeland, our RIGHTFUL homeland, hence the organization Birthright(which I will use when I get older).  We came here far before the Muslims, and just because we were driven out and they took it over doesn't mean we had no right to... (more »)