What Will My Future Be?

I would like to know what future will I have when Pres. Obama is finished with our country? Will my children be able to call themselves free? Will they spend their lives paying for his decisions? When will his tirade end? I try to keep a positive perspective on things, but when I try to look into the future I see a country taken over, yes TAKEN OVER by a man who has so many communist beliefs that he takes away our freedom. I see America, the Banana Republic, the ordinary, enslaved,communistic country. I DO NOT want that to happen! I want my children to be allowed to live as long as is possible. I want the future children of America to always have food and a place to stay. I want them to be allowed to make as much money as possible and to do with it as they please. I don't want my children to grow old without ever experiencing a breath of free air. I do not want them to beg for food and to be enslaved to a government that no longer cares about "the people." I want them to live life in a free country. I want them to experience that thing every American soldier is fight- ing for and giving their lives for. I do not want them to go through life in America without knowing and experiencing the power of a certain waord. I want them to be able to stand and say, "I am PROUD to be an American! I AM FREE!" What if your children could not say that? How upset would you be? No, our freedom will not be taken away all at once, but it will be taken away quietly and piece by piece. I do not want the government to take away my freedom without a fight! We, as FREE American teenagers, need to take a stand and let Washington know that if they are not there "for the people" and to "represent the people" we will throw them out! We will not be enslaved! We ARE and forever WILL BE Free Americans! Now let's all stand up around the world and shout it as loud as we can! Praise God I'm free, and you won't take that away from me without a fight to the DEATH!!!

EasleyCadet500This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2 at 10:41 am
Some say Obama is the Third Anti Christ,butI'm not so sure.Hey,only two more years of him,but a lot can happen in two  years...move to Canada,I guess.They need people to live there anyway.

jasso said...
Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:36 am
american goverment destroid a lot  by building up revolutions  by sending the black water to were it wants and brain washing the citizen of america  take a closer look at the middle east watch different sources of news   

Jon H. replied...
...wow. That was...wow.

owkey said...
Yes, you're right. The rights of AMerican citizens have been taken away. They've been taken away by people like you who who believe in a "free America." What is freedom to you? It seems like you're content so long as you have your own personal freedom, at the cost of everyone else's.

peace_love_beauty said...
May 16, 2011 at 10:33 am
Being a Republican myself, I disagree with a lot of things our president does and his views. But I by no means hate him. Sounds like you have a lot of bitterness towards the guy. Chill a little on the hate, my friend. To disagree with him is fine, but I must say that this is a little too far. I think that if you want to write an article stating your disagreement with the president, try to use a little less emotion, and a little more factual information to support your point of view.

DawnMarie said...

Shut up. It is perfect just the way it is, and I'd love to see you write an article better than this one. 

Kay? Kay. :) 

happily.ever.after replied...
He's not #1 on my hate list...but he's pretty far up there because he and his goons are attempting to transform our great country into a Socialistic nation. Why don't YOU lear YOUR facts.

RumMonkey replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:18 am
This section is full of far less hateful and biased articles than this one, so yeah, it's not as perfect as you think.

Jon H. replied...
"I'd love to see you write an article better than this one."   Shouldn't be a problem.

DawnMarie said...

Kay? Kay. :) 

albou_Egrl said...
You need to work on backing yourself up in your articles with quotes/statements from public figures, statistics, links to other articles... you're not really doing this at all in any of your articles. Before you go off spouting these ridiculous rumors, it might be a good idea to do a little research on the subject. It might save you the trouble of having to argue with people such as myself about your theories. ;)

EveMarie said...
Jul. 16, 2010 at 11:37 am
I have read all your articals on obama, I have seen you direct so much hate towards liberals and obama. I dont think he is going towards the path of another nixon. And its not like we're inslaved or something. You dont have much facts backing your opinions, and if they are 'facts', they are assumptions, or rumors. I think you OVER-exagerating. I would REALLY like to know where all this hate is coming from. 

7Ariel7 replied...
yeah - we are not enslaved YET! - that is why she out "slowly" slippiong away. people need to wake up!! if obama was parading as a republican he would stil get the exact same treatment or WORSE!!!

lszyman96 said...
he also wants to raise taxes on the rich...but the rich own all the companies so they will find a way to pass it on to middle class and poor americans

Threefiddy replied...

Only that 40 percent of Americans pay NO federal income taxes, while the top 1 percent pays about 70 percent. You can keep smothering the private sector, but when the welfare system collapses, the "middle-class" collapses with it.

Read Atlas Shrugged.

Jon H. replied...
Yes. Read Atles Shrugged, a book loosely tied to old conservative beliefs loosely tied to today's  economy. Oh yeah, the whole "wealth will trickle down" thing will work great! Just give even more money to the 'job creators' and they'll create a lot more jobs. Just like they have for the past 10 years, right?

lszyman96 said...
and now that EVERYONE must have healthcare demand shoots through the roof..which raises the cost of healthcare..and doesnt fix anything

Threefiddy replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 1:43 am

In the market, competition keeps prices low. Here, like in every other country which has a centralized government health care system, they simply ignore the costs. It invariably leads to the degregation in quality.

When the president uses class warfare and his marxist rhetoric to make people hate whatever company best suits his purpose for the time, remember that health insurance companies are among the most highly regulated companies. The rising cost in the price of health care is bec... (more »)

wi234 replied...
oh the poor health care companys they kill forty five thousand people a year i feel so sorry for them

Jon H. replied...
wi234, you just made my day. Furthermore, why fund medicare? Grandma's lived a full life, just do an Old Yeller on her and every other medicare recipient. It's not like they're humans with human rights, anyway. Same for those "pre-existing condition" people. Yeah, right! Why should  health insurance companies have to care about people who get sick, but don't have a lot of money? The money-grubbing needed to stop, and Obama stopped it.