Who Loves Sarah Palin? | Teen Ink

Who Loves Sarah Palin?

September 13, 2009
By Anonymous

What enlightened teenagers out there love Sarah Palin? I know that I do! If I were of the age, I would run a Palin- Huckabee 2012 campaign. Once Obama's healthbill goes through, at first it will seem wonderful, but when people start seeing their elderly mothers or grandmothers being given pain pills and given up on or worse, the people of America will become sick of Obama and the work he is doing. If we can get Sarah Palin in the mix, we have a 99 percent chance of her winning and us rebuilding the true hope of America. Now, as teens, some people want us to think that we don't have a voice, so that we won't use it. But we are AMERICANS! We have a voice as teens, adults, and elderly people. We ALL have a voice, and it needs to be heard. So stand up America! Stand up and fight for what is truly right.


Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 72 comments.


on Apr. 19 2011 at 6:20 pm

haha with all due respect...i think your a idiot...ten reson why obama sucks:

1. Obama doesnt know how many states there are...he said there where 57.

2. He has absolutly no experience...he was a community organizer

3. This healthcare bill...will destroy our economy

4.He decided that he would go around to countries and apologize about the way America acted.

5. Him attacking lybia...unconstitutional

6. obama thinks he knows what is best for America

7. Him and his wife trying to control what we eat?

8. Birth certificate?

9. wants to be robin hood and take from the rich which is about 250,000 a year according to him, and give to the poor

10. His ratings are dropping like a bowling ball.

Thank you i have voiced my OPINION


on Apr. 19 2011 at 6:11 pm
I think that she is a perfect president...who else would good canidate?

Archy said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 4:30 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

sorry other way around.

 


Archy said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 4:30 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

My friend sent this to me recently about Sarah Palin. Reasons y she shouldnt be president.

1) She lacks knowledge of the our government system
2) She couldn't name supreme court cases in US history
3) She idolize Reagan......(that was more than 20 years ago)...it's a different world we live nowadays. We don't need a tough or brave president anymore. We need a smart, intelligent leader.
4) She was found using her power or abuse of authority in Alaska yesterday.
5) We need a leader, not a soccer mom that she keeps campaining of
6) She doesn't want to answer questions she's not aware of. Otherwise she'll answer a question that should be asked.
7) Dumber than Dan Quayle (another VP)
8) She only went to Mexico and Canada (vacation) and nowhere else. Her opinion about other countries shows her ignorance. Good god, an average American gone to more than 6 countries than Palin.


Archy said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 4:25 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

With all due respect, Sarah Palin is an idiot. Just voicing my opinion. I honestly dont like her. She says she has experience in politics. SHe was Governor of Alaska. You need more experience than that. If Sarah Palin by some small sliver of a chance becomes VP theen I can assure you that more than half of America will move to Europe or China. She isnt fit for goverment. Not yet at least. Come back in a few years when you have more experience. As for Obama, he is a whle lot better than Palin. Again this is my opinion. 

on Apr. 19 2011 at 4:19 pm
Kyle Tierney BRONZE, Marcellus, New York
2 articles 0 photos 89 comments
sarah rules obama drools end of story

on Apr. 19 2011 at 4:15 pm
Kyle Tierney BRONZE, Marcellus, New York
2 articles 0 photos 89 comments
my brain kicks your brains a** so thats obviously not true

on Apr. 19 2011 at 2:51 pm
K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. SILVER, Plymouth, Massachusetts
6 articles 0 photos 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
See everything, Overlook a lot, Correct a little.

I enjoyed your article! I loved her book, and was lucky enough to see her speak at the Boston T.E.A. Party Express gathering. She is a really inspiring woman, I admire her courage in the face of obstucted adversity she is constantly exposed to. I want her resolve and persistance, I think those are the two qualities I most admire in her. She is a wonderful speaker and writer, but I don't think she will run for office next term because I think she is enjoying what she does with the T.E.A. Party Express. And I will note, before anyone comments on this, accusing me of being a "radical, tyranous Republican," I am a conservative Independent and I am proud of that! :) Keep Writing!

on Apr. 19 2011 at 2:41 pm
K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. SILVER, Plymouth, Massachusetts
6 articles 0 photos 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
See everything, Overlook a lot, Correct a little.

the t.e.a. party is not a radical organization, it's just a group of working class citizens who think they have been "Taxed Enough Already." i dont see how they are radical in their beliefs. i am sure there are a few of exceptions, as there is with any broad assumption, like that which you have made, but the majority are only protesting the excessive taxing (the main focus of the group, hence the name Taxed Enough Already aka T.E.A. group), and they are within legal right to do so. i dont see how this is a radical organization.

Hmmmmmm said...
on Feb. 1 2011 at 6:09 pm
If Sarah Palin was to run for President, my whole family would go to the furthest (legal) extremities we could go to get her elected. She is one of my biggest idols, and people that hate her now mainly for being pro-life and pro-American may end up hating me for the same reasons.

on Dec. 30 2010 at 8:58 pm
Singer1127 SILVER, Bellevue, Washington
8 articles 0 photos 3 comments
The thing is: Sarah Palin may prove to be a formiddable politician. but the key there is that she is in the race for political gain, in the end though we don't like to say so, politics is about popularity that is sometimes based on a shallow perspoective. She isn't a candidate that doesn't deserve presidency, but rather may end up gaining that power because many believe in her for the person she is or how she seems to be and NOT on the actual change she could enforce on our country. Who knows what might happen in the future, but this woman has a reality television series, i really suggest some people should check out the TIME article about her that made the cover.

on Dec. 8 2010 at 6:02 pm
Kyle Tierney BRONZE, Marcellus, New York
2 articles 0 photos 89 comments
i love palin shes ten times better than the socialist obama. And some people call palin a radical but evidently lowering taxes and returning to a strong laizzes faire base which our country was founded on is radical. And besides, a right wing radical would be called a reactionary

on Dec. 8 2010 at 3:57 pm
Carolina SILVER, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
8 articles 3 photos 32 comments

Oh wow. "Her qualifications for president amount to zero." Are you serious? Because Barack Obama had soooooooooo many qualifications.... other than being elected senator in a state with corrupted state politics. At least Sarah Palin has actually lead towns and states, not just been a community organizer. There is a big difference from being the one person recognized as the main leader, such as mayor or govenor, than a senator, even if a senator is more widely known.

 

Even so, has she announced she is running for president? Maybe that isn't her plan.


on Dec. 8 2010 at 5:31 am
dirinity SILVER, Clayton, North Carolina
9 articles 0 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.
"

You know Carolina, news sources get twisted- that's why I look directly to the source- Sarah Palin.

on Dec. 8 2010 at 12:31 am
spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution PLATINUM, Eugene, Oregon
23 articles 0 photos 212 comments
true american news staions bend the truth, but if you tell me fox news is an actual news source i will never take any comment you put up as a legitimate thought

on Dec. 8 2010 at 12:24 am
spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution PLATINUM, Eugene, Oregon
23 articles 0 photos 212 comments
i think this is a better comment than what i could ever say, and just for my own peace of mind:sarah palin in office would be like trying to love a prostitute, she looks good and is a good draw for people who fall for good presentation but dont look into the real person and the reality of the situation

on Sep. 11 2010 at 6:03 pm
Katiebean SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado
7 articles 0 photos 5 comments
Sarah Palin would be an awful government figure in any position. The biggest problem with American politics is the bipartisanship that thwarts any solutions posted by either side.  The Tea Party is a radical right-wing party that Sarah Palin has associated herself with and if that party were to truly gain political influence our country would be even further divided.  It doesn't matter how smart you think she is, how capable you think she is, etc. the fact is that in a country where the politics is largely defined by its parties, we cannot afford a radical to take center stage.

on Jul. 7 2010 at 8:47 pm
miranda_n BRONZE, Anchorage, Alaska
3 articles 2 photos 17 comments
JoCoGirl, don't feel bad. I too was caught up in Sarah Palin's vortex of pretty words. She's a good public speaker, and she found Americans who were desperate for change, something they could understand and get behind. I supported her for governor. When she ran for VP and I heard her speak, I became an "enlightened teenager". Her qualifications for president amount to zero. She was the mayor of Wasilla (a town people outside of Alaska had never heard of before Sarah came along). Then she was the governor; and she quit a little more than halfway through. Most Alaskans now see the truth; Sarah's nice and all, but certainly not president material.

AKwritten said...
on Jul. 7 2010 at 2:42 pm
AKwritten, Anchorage, Alaska
0 articles 0 photos 22 comments
WHy Would anyone like sara palin, she was stupid to  become Ak's Govener and it was stupid for MCcain to pick her as her campiagn friend or whatever and she's hardly dne anything good for alaska and alaskans except make us look like fools

on May. 2 2010 at 10:12 am
Shannon_Bananon, Loveland, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 49 comments

Favorite Quote:
About talking; why don't people ever think before they talk? It would save so much trouble; it would also save me from wanting to slap about half of the world's population.
~Fictional Character (Brilliant, but, sadly, fake.)

What's this nonsense about pain pills and being given up on? And what source did you get 99% chance of her winning? She quit her job as governor of Alaska. Not a lot of people trust her now.