Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama? | Teen Ink

Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama?

Who agrees with me in saying, I don't agree with Pres. obama? His ideas, plans and policies are horrifying! I can't believe people believe in this man! Are they blind? He is not leading us to anything good and he is only hurting our country. I mean, what do people mean when they say that the stimulus has really helped our economy? Are you kidding? It hasn't done anything for our economy. Other than the economy, I can't stand the way he's been going around the world apologizing for America. Since when does the President of the United States of America go around apologizing for the "trouble" we and our soldiers have caused? It is heartwrenching to think that our fellow Americans, our brothers and friends, are out there dying for this country and what they beleive in, with this man running them down. How can he do such a thing? May God save us if this radical, communistic man ever gets re-elected!

Sunshineyday said...
on Sep. 28 2009 at 6:23 am
Well, you have to put up with him, just like I had to put up with Bush for eight years. Maybe his views are the opposite of yours, but It would be best to give him a chance. If you really don't like him, campaign for his opponent is 2012, till then you just gotta put up with it.