Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama? | Teen Ink

Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama?

Who agrees with me in saying, I don't agree with Pres. obama? His ideas, plans and policies are horrifying! I can't believe people believe in this man! Are they blind? He is not leading us to anything good and he is only hurting our country. I mean, what do people mean when they say that the stimulus has really helped our economy? Are you kidding? It hasn't done anything for our economy. Other than the economy, I can't stand the way he's been going around the world apologizing for America. Since when does the President of the United States of America go around apologizing for the "trouble" we and our soldiers have caused? It is heartwrenching to think that our fellow Americans, our brothers and friends, are out there dying for this country and what they beleive in, with this man running them down. How can he do such a thing? May God save us if this radical, communistic man ever gets re-elected!

FlyingAlight SILVER, Atlanta, Georgia
Obama a radical communist. Really? How is him going around "apologizing for the United States" make him a communist? You have no logic and no arguement just a simple minded opinion formulated from the misguided facts you've probably been fed from your parents.

And as for the economy I would implore you to learn about something called business cycles, capitalism, and well a global market in general.

Lastly, do you know you initiated the first true stimulus package? George W Bush and that's why the value of the U.S. dollar has dropped. Obama is just continuing that plan because it pleases republicans. i don't agree with it but it's something most Presidents do.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:29 am
WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

Really? Give me facts. The only reason is because republicans have opposed him in EVERYTHING. How can he get anything done??

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:19 am
CelticThundeGurl SILVER, Benson, North Carolina

"It is time for us to realize that we are too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams."

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Yes. I agree completely. I'm worried more about growing up and trying to raise a family in what might be left of our country when he's done. I hope my children experience freedom. I hope by then it's not an old memory and dream.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:17 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

This is directed to WhyDoYoUCARE. I have been told the same thing over and over. "He's our President. Show respect!" lalalala. I keep explaning that the responsibilities of the President of America are taking a stand for the PEOPLE. Proecting the PEOPLE. Leading the PEOPLE in the best direction 4 the country. SERVING the PEOPLE. Limiting government and promoting free enterprise. Now, do you think that Obama is performing his duties as President correctly?? I don't. Therefore, he doesn't qualify as the President. Therefore I do not respect him as the President. Thank you for your opinion and your comment, though.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:11 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Thank you for your comment. I agree that his being President doesn't make him any greater than the rest of us. He is treated like a hero by so many people. It is sickening to see how the liberal media kisses up to him, no matter what he does. What has happened to fearless, cruel, reporters?? You know? Thank you fr your comment.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:09 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Thank you for your comment. I wrote this when I was extremely angry, so it did become a footnote for a debate. I don't mind the pressure though. It doesn't bother me. Again, thank you for your opinion and your comment.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:07 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Yes, I DO know what I just called the leader of our country. I also am not proud of the fact that HE is our country's leader. He has had over a year and he has done nothing good for the country. He hasn't changed anything for the better. Things are not getting any better at all. They are only getting worse under his administration.

on Jan. 16 2010 at 12:31 am
WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

By Gandhi.

a...radical communist... Do you know what you just called you leader of your country? And another thing. Things have to get better before they get worse. Don't think Presidant Obam is evil or inefficiant just becuase he hasn't solved our problems in a few months.

America has given him a chance. And look at what he has done.

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Well, all I have to say to that is AMEN!

This is just a rant, not an article. You presented and argued well, but realy this is just a footnote for a debate. You should try and battle the pressure you'll get if you become a polititian. Luv u, tho.

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

I do respect the office of President, but let me ask you this. When does this man act respectable like a President? Respect is earned. If you maust demand respect, you haven't earned it. I do have to put up with him because he's the Pres. but I don't have to be silent about my feelings and opinions. I would like to let them out before free speech is taken away. Thank you all for your honesty. God bless! :)

Carolina SILVER, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hey, guess how much crap President Bush got??? Yeah, a ton! We aren't even saying we hate him, I don't agree with his policies and who he puts in power around him.

Carolina SILVER, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I agree, I'm not certain my future will be very nice after he's through.

TheGhostOfFreedom BRONZE, Trumbull, Connecticut

"Just because you're single doesn't mean you're alone."-unknown source

"Be the person you'd be proud to know."-unknown source

He asks us, "Then what would be a better health care plan?" and a lot of people have given descent suggestions and to this day he still asks, "Then what would be a better health care plan?"

I don't think there's any need for respect if he's a crappy pres. and just because he's the pres. doesn't make him better than human.

WhyDoYoUCARE said...
I believe that it is wonderful that you have an oppion but don't take it to far express your oppinion but he is our president so please show respect

Dr Billy. said...
my comment is president obama is only president becuse hes blck and no im not racist.dr marian king jr sys " dont judge a man becuse of the color of his skin" well hes a president becuse hes black and dude hes a moron 2 just look at at the haeth care bill

cbcbcb123 said...
on Sep. 29 2009 at 11:03 am
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!! HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP THE GREAT NATION!!!!!! ALL HE IS DOING IS PUTTING THE COUNTRY IN MORE DEPT!!!!!! RIGHT NOW IM 13 AND I AM SCARED TO BECOME AN ADULT BECUSE ALL WE WILL B DOING TO PAY OFF THE DEPT THAT HE HAS CAUSED!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD, PLZ HELP THIS GREAT COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfsong GOLD said...
on Sep. 29 2009 at 4:57 am
Wolfsong GOLD, Willow Spring, North Carolina
I agree, but I'm uneducated as far as politics and such. Like Sunshineyday says, we still have to put up with him. It's not like we can do anything unless we get enough people out there who don't agree with him to impeach him.

soccer4lyf12 said...
soccer4lyf12, Littleton, Colorado
AWESOME! i totally agree!!(: