Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama?

By , Benson, NC
Who agrees with me in saying, I don't agree with Pres. obama? His ideas, plans and policies are horrifying! I can't believe people believe in this man! Are they blind? He is not leading us to anything good and he is only hurting our country. I mean, what do people mean when they say that the stimulus has really helped our economy? Are you kidding? It hasn't done anything for our economy. Other than the economy, I can't stand the way he's been going around the world apologizing for America. Since when does the President of the United States of America go around apologizing for the "trouble" we and our soldiers have caused? It is heartwrenching to think that our fellow Americans, our brothers and friends, are out there dying for this country and what they beleive in, with this man running them down. How can he do such a thing? May God save us if this radical, communistic man ever gets re-elected!

dragonfly95 said...
Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:57 am
i agree on the main point, i dont think he should be pres. or get re-elected. invisiblenerdgirls right, it's not long enough and it's vague. you didn't back up your points with facts, and i know there are some numbers to be hashed out. obama, and the presidents and dictators of other countries, are trying to push us, the poeple, towards the one world order. eleminating our constitutional rights, i.e. our freedom. 

InvisibleNerdGirl said...

You really should have fleshed out this point more. I don't agree with him either, but I don't think he's a communist.

I think that his idea of universal healthcare infringes on our natural rights stated in the Declaration of Independence.

I think that it was a very bad idea to start a war in Libya because who knows what kind of villain will rise from the rebels there and try to bomb us.

Your reasons were too vague and, while I agree with the main point, it should have be... (more »)

Archangel1410 said...
I suppose you say Palin could do better? If so I highly doubt that. Did you half expect that every word a Presidential Canidate says in an election will come true if they become President. No. But Obama still has a year left before the election and then 4 years after if he is re elected. 

Archangel1410 replied...
and calling our current president a radical communist is just low man. real low. not even funny.

SunshineydayReturns said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 7:05 am
I beleive it totally unethical for any government official to "demand" the media act in a certain way- even if one could reign in their out of control truth-corruption. I do NOT beleive George Bush is a "demon spawn" and as a religous person I would hesitate to hang such a name on a fellow human bieng. In my opinion George Bush's main flaw was bieng an overly militaristic demagauge, and I am insulted by your overly-simplified analysis of my political views that you've drawn from ONE comment of m... (more »)

FlyingAlight said...
Obama a radical communist. Really? How is him going around "apologizing for the United States" make him a communist? You have no logic and no arguement just a simple minded opinion formulated from the misguided facts you've probably been fed from your parents.
And as for the economy I would implore you to learn about something called business cycles, capitalism, and well a global market in general.
Lastly, do you know you initiated the first true stimulus package? Ge... (more »)

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Good comments, you obviously researched=)

Kyle T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ummmm Franklin Delanor Roosevelt issued the first stimulus package and Bush didnt put us trillions of dollars in debt. In fact, Obama's stimulus packages alone have surpassed Bush's sombined debt of his stimulus packeage and the entire iraq/afghanistan war. So no. Yu are obviously not well researched.

what i mean to say is that bush did not put us trillions of dollars in debt with his stimulus package

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 16, 2010 at 12:31 am
a...radical communist... Do you know what you just called you leader of your country? And another thing. Things have to get better before they get worse. Don't think Presidant Obam is evil or inefficiant just becuase he hasn't solved our problems in a few months.

JoCoGirl replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 11:07 am
Yes, I DO know what I just called the leader of our country. I also am not proud of the fact that HE is our country's leader. He has had over a year and he has done nothing good for the country. He hasn't changed anything for the better. Things are not getting any better at all. They are only getting worse under his administration.

Feb. 11, 2010 at 11:29 am
Really? Give me facts. The only reason is because republicans have opposed him in EVERYTHING. How can he get anything done??

JoCoGirl replied...
The reason the republicans are opposing what he is trying to do, is because what he is trying to do is wrong and will hurt our country. Example: healthcare. His idea for healthcare is communistic. His healthcare bill will not help, it will hurt. Next example: bailout. He forced banks to take the bailout money and he has ruined them and other businesses. He is now proposing another bailout by taxing every song played on the radio and giving the money to people who don't need it. Whether he h... (more »)

okay. What do YOU think he should be doing?

JoCoGirl replied...
Lowering taxes, sending the amount of troops to Iraq that were asked for, and no less. Protecting our freedoms, doing things for the PEOPLE, and standing behind Israel all the way, no matter what Iraq does. There's many, many, more things he could and should be doing, that he's neglecting.

The problem is, he promised to end the war in Iraq right? So why should he go back on his promise. How is he not protecting our freedom? Why is he not doing things for the people? And, for your knowledge, Israel is not the only country that matters. There are delicate diplomatic negotiations in place right now. If Israel does something bad, we have to stand for justice, and freedom, not Israel all the time especially if what they are doing is wrong. Plus, Obama cant do everything at once ya know

Shannon_Bananon replied...
Okay, he lowers the taxes. Then what? He takes money from the chunk of tax that goes to education, and moves it to the military? Where will money for the failing economy come from? You can't have it all!

I agree. This country needs money. Agh this reminds me to Greece. People are rioting in the streets when they should be trying to save their country! Our government eeds to stop arguing and get things done NOW, instead of acting like it's WW3 in there!

Shannon_Bananon replied...
I'm sketchy on details, but I do know the situation in Greece is really bad. And taxes are always higher when the country is in trouble. If you want lower taxes, you're going to have to wait until the economy has built itself back up. No sooner.

lowering taxes helps because people have more money to spend, which stimulates the economy...you say we need more money...we are already 15 trillion dollars in debt...borrowing more money will make us basically be OWNED by China. And what do you think will happen WHEN they decide to collect? Either we give up everything we own and go bankrupt, or we kiss their feet. So yes, lowering taxes is the best option. Cut social security, cut education and get rid of teachers unions, and put that money to... (more »)