Generation Z Is Creating Change | Teen Ink

Generation Z Is Creating Change

July 7, 2018
By delilah02 SILVER, Anderson, Indiana
delilah02 SILVER, Anderson, Indiana
7 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."


I honestly cannot wait for th day in which my generation are all adults. Where we all have a say in what happens in our world. We are the most diverse group. We have the most trans, gays, athiest, and racially diverse group to ever occur on this planet and we are standing up for what we believe in. I can't wait for the day a woman is president of the United States. I can't wait for the day that there is no harassment towards the lgbt community. I can't wait for the day that everyone is equal regardless of their gender or race. I can't wait for the day that we see all of our fighting has been worth something. To see that when we stand up and say something it will be heard. Our generation has already been making strides in standing up for what we believe in and it's only 2018. Imagine what we can do when we are all adults. We can change the world, wait...no. We are changing the world. And one day we will be able to see all of the beautiful change, and live in a world where we are proud.


The author's comments:

let's create a world with only love and no hate. let's create a world where we are proud to live in it and not one that we feel shame in. let's create beauty and not cruelty